Should I?

My bottom jaw dropped and so did Kai's.
" Kai, what did you think I should do ?"
" Baby girl, it would be amazing if you could come, we could be together then" said Kai
" Alright then, Avery start packing your things we leaving the morning, Kai you can stay at Avery's since we have nothing left in our house" said Kai's mum.
Kai had an evil grin on his face and looked over at me.
" You're an idiot, you know that" I said laughing.
" And idiot in love baby, an idiot in love" said Kai leaning in for a kiss.
I started packing with Kai's help. After about 3 and a half hours we had almost finish we had to pack my suitcase and put my shoes in a separate box. I had to leave my bed sheets on my bed because me and Kai had to sleep on there.
" It's going to be so much fun baby girl, we will be living together, its what I always wanted" said Kai
" Awwww that's so cute babe, it will be fun I can't wait " I say with a smile.
Night had come upon us very fast and before we knew it, it was already 9:30pm. Mum said that we had to go to bed because we had a big day tomorrow.
" Hey Avery, how are we going to do this ? "
" Do what? " I asked
" The bed thing " said Kai
I gave an evil grin and raised my eyebrows a few times, then at the same time we both races to the bed and jumped on it, I was on the right and Kai was on the left.
We ended up talking for a while before going to sleep. I rolled over and had my back towards Kai to show him that I was going to sleep. Kai then put his hand over my hips and onto my stomach and said
" I love you Avery Green"
Then pulled me towards him and fell asleep.
I was smiling all night long knowing that he loves and cares about me a lot more than I thought he did, I am happy that I am able to go with him and live with Kai and his mum. Now all I have to worry about is the people in England, are they nice or will they try and kidnap me and take me away from Kai. That is one of my biggest fears about moving there.