A week until he's gone

It's been a month and a few weeks since i got the bad news and there's only 1 more week until he leaves me forever. I really don't want him to leave but it's not my decision to make.
" Are you going to start packing?" I ask
" yeah baby I have already started " Kai replies.
I start to cry then Kai holds me in his arms and starts to tear up.
" I don't............I don't want you to go, I want to stay with you forever and I can't do that if we are thousands of miles away!" I say, still crying.
" I know babe I know it's not easy for me either, I'm leaving the girl I love and want to build a future with and may never see again." said Kai
" I don't know what to do Avery, I want to stay here with the girl I love the most but, I can't miss this opportunity, do you get how hard it is ?"
" Yes babe I get it which is why.........you should go, this is a once in a lifetime chance to go to bloody Oxford university and I will always be here, you won't lose me. we will be able to see each other in the holidays, I'll never find someone like you. You think that I would move on but I won't babe, I never will. you need to do this babe." I said, balling my eyes out.
" Baby.....will you be alright with out me?" He asked
" Yes" I say with hesitation.
" Well.....alright then just tell me if you don't want me to" replied Kai
" it's *sigh* it's fine "
" I go next week baby "
" I know, I know" I say.
There was a silence for a while when we were walking home.
" I love you baby, I always will"
I started to ball my eyes out and run inside my house. I'm not sure what Kai did, I think he went home. I really love him and I don't want to lose him. EVER.