You're really leaving me ?

Kai is getting into his mums car getting ready to leave me forever. He has all the photos of us in his hands and gently packing them into the car with some bubble rap over them so they don't brake. He turned around and saw me crying and started to ball his eyes out and ran over to me and hug me tight, so tight that is would have been almost impossible to brake us apart. The hug lasted about 5-10 minutes and we were still balling our eyes out. Kai's and my mum were just talking about the trip and how long it would take to get there. I couldn't believe that he was really leaving me. I thought that he was the one, the one that I would spend me whole entire life with, the one that I would see every morning when I wake up, but now I don't know what to think, all hope is lost. Kai tries to crack a few jokes but I'm still very upset.
" What if you meet another girl "
" Avery Green I will never meet a girl that loves me like you do, you're mine and I am yours " I give a little smile and hug him once more
" I can't believe that..........you're really leaving" I say
" It's hard and I'll miss you heaps baby" replied Kai.
He lent in for a kiss and I have to stand on my tippy toes to reach, i started to tear up just thinking about him leaving me.
" Avery, can you and Kai come here for a minute?" Said mum
" Avery I know that this is super hard on you and this will be a tough decision but...........would you like to go and live with Kai in England?"