Ep.2: Maze Craze

It was 10:23 pm, everyone in The Idiots cabin was asleep. Except for Lemon Cookie. He was worried about the guy who said he was gonna sleep outside. He knew that there were bears outside. So he decided to grab the blanket and pillow from the empty bunk bed and went outside.

He used his phone’s flashlight to navigate himself through the dark. He decided to look in the woods. Lemon Cookie walked around for a long time shining the flashlight on things.

But he couldn’t seem to find his teammate anywhere. Until he heard crunching leaves and twigs. He turned around to see an enormous beast looming before him.

Lemon Cookie thought it was a bear,but once he shined the flashlight on it he saw that it wasn't a bear.

                                                        It was a huge wolf.

Lemon Cookie: What the hell?

The beast swung its claws towards Lemon Cookie, thankfully he dodged it.

Lemon Cookie ran away as fast as he could away from the beast. But it seemed to have caught up to him. So he thought of plan B.

Lemon Cookie started to run towards the dock. And just as expected, the beast started to chase him along the beach.

Then Lemon Cookie got to the dock

Then Lemon Cookie got to the dock. He ran to the end of it. It seemed like a dead end to him. The beast ran towards Lemon. So Lemon Cookie did the only thing he thought of at the moment.

He ducked. The beast accidentally tripped on Lemon Cookie’s body. So it fell into the water. Lemon Cookie turned around to see the beast struggling to get to the surface.

Lemon Cookie didn’t know what to do. He slowly took a step back.

But then something strange happened before his eyes. The wolf beast turned into a cookie. With the moonlight he saw that it was the cookie he was looking for: Werewolf Cookie.

Werewolf Cookie: HELP!

Lemon Cookie immediately grabbed Werewolf Cookie’s hand and pulled him up.

Lemon Cookie: I’M SORRY I’M SORRY! I DIDN’T KNOW YOU W-

Werewolf Cookie: No………no need to apologize.

Lemon Cookie:  I didn’t know you would turn into an actual werewolf!  I thought that was just a name. But then again, my boyfriend’s name is Hero Cookie. And you can guess what that guy does for a living.

Werewolf Cookie: What were you doing out in the woods so late?

Lemon Cookie:  I was looking for you.

Werewolf Cookie: WHY!?

Lemon Cookie:  Because I was worried about you.

Werewolf Cookie: You should be more worried about yourself. You shouldn’t be around a dangerous cookie like me.