Ep. 12: Jail Break.

Lemon Cookie: HA! YOU DRIVE LIKE A GRANDPA!!

Licorice Cookie and Lemon Head were playing Mario Kart.

Licorice Cookie: SUCK MY C*** YOU B****!

Lemon Cookie: YOU'RE NOT MY TYPE!

Licorice Cookie: YEAH! I CAN TELL! YOU'RE INTO NERDY UGLY PEOPLE!!!

Lemon Cookie: AND YOU'RE INTO FAKE INSTAGRAM MODELS!

Licorice Cookie: DO NOT INSULT MY GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT! YOU S**** H**!

Lemon Cookie: I CAN SAY WHATEVER THE F**** I WANT!!!

Licorice Cookie: THE THINGS I'M GONNA DO TO YOU ONCE THIS ROUND IS OVER!

Lemon Cookie: STOP TRYING TO GET INTO MY PANTS!

Licorice Cookie: THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT AND YOU KNOW IT!

Lemon Cookie: Well you sure-HAHAHA! YOU CRASHED!

Licorice Cookie: SHUT THE F*** UP YOU!-YOU!-you........

Lemon Cookie: HA! You ran out of insults,  what a loser.

Licorice Cookie: Well your man is ugly.

Lemon Cookie: Again? Come up with something original.

Licorice Cookie: Well I don't think you even like Hero Cookie, you're just dating him cuz he's a superhero!

Lemon Cookie: Nah, he's a decent cookie, unlike you.

Licorice Cookie: Then why are you cheating on him with Choco Ball Cookie's mom?

Lemon Cookie didn't respond.

Licorice Cookie: Yeah! That's right! I'm loyal and don't cheat on my partner, unlike you! You are a h**!

Lemon Cookie: You dress like one.

Licorice Cookie: And I know what you and Orange Cookie did in the winter of 2019-

Lemon Cookie punched Licorice in the arm with an electricity charged fist. He screamed in pain.

Lemon Cookie: Don't ever bring up the events of December Twenty three or you WILL end up like Red Velvet.

Licorice Cookie: Ok,ok, OK! I'll keep all of my fingers, thank you very much.

Finally, the round was over, Licorice ended up in 9th and Lemon in 4th.

Lemon Cookie: Damn it. I was in 1st place.

Licorice Cookie: HAHA! YOU LOST! What a loser.

Lemon Cookie: You're the same guy who got eliminated in fourth last season.

Licorice Cookie: And the same guy who ended up a host.

But then Poison Mushroom entered the room.

Poison Mushroom Cookie: Hey Licorice Cookie can y-

Poison Mushroom looked at the Tv and saw that Licorice and Lemon were playing Mario Kart.

Poison Mushroom Cookie: LICORICE!

Licorice Cookie: Oh! Hey Mushroom, wh-

Poison Mushroom Cookie: YOU'RE PLAYING MARIO KART!!!??? without me?.................

Licorice Cookie: Oh, we were j-

Poison Mushroom Cookie: I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! And you're playing on Rainbow Road! You told me that map was reserved for you and me..............