Ep. 7: Five Nights at Schwarzwälder's

Lemon Cookie was sleeping in The Idiot’s cabin. It was all quiet.
And in true fashion. He started having weird dreams.
This time it was a dream he had every year on May 7, his birthday.

He was standing in white void, with nothing but a grandfather clock in the distance.

Every year it was the same dream. The clock would strike 12:23 and ding a little chime and a number would flash above it depending on the age he was turning.

As always, he approached the clock.

Lemon Cookie:   Again?  What the hell is with this thing?

This time he kicked the clock out of anger and confusion on what the clock ment, of what the number twelve twenty three ment, and what all these dreams ment.

As always, the clock struck 12:23 and the chime sung.

But this time instead of the number 19 popping up above it. A few letters popped up
And those letters were

          S-v-b- O-v-n-l-m

Lemon Cookie was really confused. But he didn’t have much time to be confused because someone woke him up.

Orange Cookie: Rise and shine, Lemon Cookie!

Lemon Cookie:  (muffled)  Leave me alone.

Orange Cookie: Come on! It’s the greatest day of the year, YOUR B-DAY!

Orange Cookie pulled Lemon Cookie out of the bed and gave him a tight hug.

Lemon Cookie:  One year closer to the sweet release of death.

Orange Cookie: And one more wonderful year that you’re alive.

Latte Cookie: Oh! It’s your birthday? Happy birthday, Lemon Head.

Lemon Cookie:  I’m not sure I can call it happy.

Orange Cookie: Come on, Lemon Cookie! Let’s go celebrate your birthday!

Orange Cookie dragged Lemon Cookie out of the cabin. She gave him a blindfold to put on and led him to the mess hall.

When they got there Orange took off the blindfold and revealed a big banner that said “Happy Bakeday, Lemon Cookie?”

Lime Cookie, Grapefruit Cookie, Werewolf Cookie, Licorice Cookie and Poison Mushroom were sitting at the table.

But there was one more cookie there: Hero Cookie

Hero Cookie: Hey Lemon!

Lemon Cookie raced to hug his partner.

Lemon Cookie: Hero Cookie? What are you doing here?

Licorice Cookie: I invited him to come here. Cuz you’re gay. So consider that my present for you.

Hero Cookie: Lemon Cookie, I missed you so much.

Lemon Cookie: I missed you too. 

He said, giving him a small peck on the cheek.

Orange Cookie: Also, we’re not gonna sing you happy birthday. Because you're my best friend and I know that you hate that.

Lemon Cookie: Thank you.

Grapefruit Cookie:  Now it’s time to open presents. You better like mine, because I spent way too much time wrapping mine.

Lemon Cookie: Ok then.

There was a bunch of presents on the table.
Lemon Cookie grabbed a random one.