Ep. 6: Your Father has Left for Milk

//TW:blood//

P.S: I don’t care that the beginning sounds like a cringy fanfic.

Werewolf Cookie was walking through a grove of lemon trees. He didn’t know what he was doing there, but he knew it was a dream.

It had been a long time since he had a normal dream, usually they were just nightmares.

Then he saw someone in the distance. It was Lemon Cookie. He was wearing white suit with a white cape.

Lemon Cookie: Werewolf Cookie……..you made it.

Werewolf Cookie: Lemon Cookie? What are you doing here?

Lemon Cookie: I’ve been looking for you everywhere!

He took a few steps forward.

Lemon Cookie: I was thinking you would bail out on me.

Werewolf Cookie: Bail out on what?

Lemon Cookie: Our wedding, silly!

Werewolf Cookie: WOAH! Our what?!

Lemon Cookie: Oh come on, you’re the one who proposed to me.

Werewolf Cookie: I-I-never did that………

He said nervously.

Lemon Cookie: Man, you’re really silly today, are you?

Werewolf Cookie: But-but, you already have a boyfriend! What’s his name again?

Lemon Cookie: Werewolf Cookie, he doesn’t matter anymore. I only love you.

He said, holding Werewolf Cookie’s face. Werewolf Cookie pushed him away.

Werewolf Cookie: NO! I can’t!-- You can’t!

Lemon Cookie: I don’t see anything wrong with it.

Werewolf Cookie: You’ll just end up hurt! Like everyone I ever cared about! Please! You can’t love me! No one can!

All of a sudden, the bright blue sky turned an ashy red. And the trees got set on fire. Werewolf Cookie looked around to see the destruction surrounding him. He looked at Lemon Cookie once more.

This time, he was on the ground, holding his stomach.

Werewolf Cookie: NO! PLEASE! NOT AGAIN!

Lemon Cookie slowly uncovered his stomach. A pink substance was leaking from it: jam.

Lemon Cookie: Why………..

Werewolf Cookie took a few steps back in tears. Then he fell into a ditch.

It was dark, it was like he was buried alive, and he didn’t want to crawl back out.

But then he saw a light. He saw someone. He couldn’t tell who it was. They looked glitchy But they had piercing green eyes. The figure reached their hand out and waited for Werewolf to take it.

 The figure reached their hand out and waited for Werewolf to take it