Ep. 13: G.T.A.6 Leaked

Lemon Cookie: So yeah……….. turns out I’m not invincible.

Licorice Cookie: I’m sorry, but how?! Not even Red Velvet could beat you. I stuck a bunch of needles on your body for crying out loud!!!
And all we had to do is hold you still and kick you in the balls?

Lemon Cookie: And almost drown me.

Licorice Cookie: But yeah, you were wiped out! But hey, you’re good now. So yeah, all is well.

Lemon Cookie:  I’m sorry, but WHY DID YOU BRING BACK CHOCO BALL?!

Licorice Cookie: It was not my fault! He was the second most voted contestant. We did a survey on who we should bring back, everyone voted Madeline and Choco Ball.

Lemon Cookie:  Well he ganged up with Twizzly Gummy, so I’m super dead. If I didn’t die yesterday, I’m gonna die today.

Licorice Cookie: You’re going to be fine!

Licorice and Lemon walk outside. They both decide to go to the mess hall.

Everyone stopped eating and turned to look at Licorice and Lemon as they stepped foot in the place.

Lemon Cookie: (whispers to Licorice) Why is everyone looking at us like that?

Licorice Cookie:(whispers to Lemon) I don’t know.

Lemon and Licorice both got a tray of food and sat down on a table far away from the others.But then both Mint Choco and Cocoa Cookie came up to them.

Mint Choco Cookie: Hey guys!

Cocoa Cookie: Have you guys been on social media lately?

Licorice Cookie: No? Why?

Mint Choco Cookie: Both of you are trending!

Lemon Cookie: What do you mean?

Cocoa Cookie: You two have gone viral from yesterday’s episode!

Licorice Cookie: It hasn’t even aired yet!

Mint Choco Cookie: We know, but someone got ahold of two clips. One of Lemon Cookie getting beat up and almost choked and drowned to death, and one of Licorice crying like a baby.

Cocoa Cookie: Long story short, people think Lemon Cookie is dead and that Parfait Cookie cheated on Licorice Cookie.

Lemon Cookie: Huh? I’m not dead! I’m right here!

Licorice Cookie: I’m sorry, what?

Cocoa Cookie: No, seriously!  Licorice’s story is trending over Tick Tock, Youtube, Instagram, and Twitter, while Lemon Cookie’s story is all over the news!

Cocoa Cookie and Mint Choco pulled out their phones. On one of the screens showed a news article about Lemon Cookie’s death and the other screen showed a youtube video about Parfait and Licorice’s break up.

 On one of the screens showed a news article about Lemon Cookie’s death and the other screen showed a youtube video about Parfait and Licorice’s break up