Ep. 10: Not So Family Friendly Feud

Orange Cookie and Licorice Cookie were trying to figure out what was with 1221 and what exactly they knew about Lemon Cookie. 

Licorice Cookie was stirring a cauldron with a pink substance inside.

Orange Cookie: Watcha cookin up in there?

Licorice Cookie: I’m making another one of those figures. But without Lemon Cookie, I can’t. And I need to make this one, even more accurate to the current one.

 And I need to make this one, even more accurate to the current one

Orange Cookie: Oh no, should I go get him?

Licorice Cookie: I don’t know if we should tell him.

Orange Cookie: Why not?

Licorice Cookie: The poor guy already has a lot on his shoulders. The weird dreams, Twizzly Gummy threatening him every five seconds, the dream of his quote on quote “mom”. And of course, us telling him that now WE are having weird dreams. 

Orange Cookie: And you guys never concluded on who the guy was?

Licorice Cookie: No, we didn’t.

Orange Cookie: WAIT! You said that you could pull things out of people’s dreams, right?

Licorice Cookie: Yes, I can. That’s why I need Lemon Cookie.

Orange Cookie: I have an idea! What if we pulled out the guy with the white hair from our dreams? I have a feeling he has to do something with 1221.

Licorice Cookie: Ok then.

Licorice Cookie ran over to one of the shelfs. He got a small container of green slime and handed it to Orange Cookie.

Licorice Cookie: Put some of this on your forehead then give it back to me.

Orange Cookie: Is that Nickelodeon slime?

Licorice Cookie: Yes! But I need it to make the clone of the white haired guy.

Orange Cookie: Ok then, I hope it helps.

She smeared the sticky goo onto her forehead. Then she peeled it off.

Orange Cookie: Alright, I did it.

Licorice Cookie: Good. 1221! Get me that neon green bottle bottle from the top shelf! Cuz I can’t reach it.

1221 walked over to one of the shelves and got the bottle.

1221:  Me have bottle! Master happy?

Licorice Cookie: I would be happier if you brought it over!

Orange Cookie: I still can’t believe you convinced them to call you “master”. And be more nice to them.

Licorice Cookie: I created them, so I get to do what I want.

Then Choco Wearhound came into the room.