Ep. 20: Gambling Addiction

Licorice Cookie was sleeping in bed, snoring really loudly. Until he was hit with his phone ringing.

Licorice Cookie: ugh.........I WAS HAVING A GREAT DREAM!

Licorice Cookie picked up his phone, he was almost blinded by the screen. He picked up the call.

Licorice Cookie: WHO THE F*** IS IT!?!?!

Dark Choco Cookie: Licorice Cookie, it's me......

Licorice Cookie: Who?

Dark Choco Cookie: Dark Choco Cookie

Licorice Cookie: Well why the f*** are you calling at five AM?!?!

Dark Choco Cookie: Well, since the whole......custody incident happened. I have to take care of Poison Mushroom Cookie for the weekend.

Licorice Cookie: Too bad, we're gonna do some filming! I have a child star to make money off!

Dark Choco Cookie: Someone as young as Poison Mushroom should not be working this much. Especially hosting a tv show.

Licorice Cookie: Okay, fine! You'll get to have Poison Mushroom for TWO days.

Dark Choco Cookie: Good, they'll be in safe hands, we'll do something fun. Like go out for ice cream!

Licorice Cookie: How sweet of you. You used to be so scary and serious! You really fell off.

Dark Choco Cookie: And you used to be so full of yourself and really poor. Now you have become a responsible man with a good amount of money. I guess you also fell off.

Licorice Cookie: I guess we both changed.

There was a moment of silence on the phone.

Dark Choco Cookie: Anyways, I'll pick up Poison Mushroom around 8am at the island, is that fine?

Licorice Cookie: Actually, we won't be on the island. We'll be somewhere else filming for the day!

Dark Choco Cookie: Wait, where?

Licorice Cookie: The Grandmaster Hotel!

Lemon Cookie was dreaming once again.

Lemon Cookie: Why did you think it was funny not to tell me?!

Timekeeper Cookie: I just wanted you to figure out for yourself!

Lemon Cookie: YOU COULD HAVE JUST TOLD ME THAT TWIZZLY GUMMY CAME FROM THE SAME PLACE AS I DID!

Timekeeper Cookie: Hey, calm down. It was a fun reveal!

Lemon Cookie: A reveal that almost got my friend and me killed!

Timekeeper Cookie: But now you learned a valuable lesson on self defense!

Lemon Cookie: Great, are there any other secrets you've been keeping from me?

Timekeeper Cookie: Well, you know the little pop up book I showed you?
Well that basically introduced you to Twizzly Gummy!

Lemon Cookie: oh right......Twizzly was the pink one.....
So who's the green one, and where can I meet them?

Timekeeper Cookie: Yeah, that's the thing, you can't.

Lemon Cookie: Why not?

Timekeeper Cookie: When Twizzly Gummy escaped the lab, she chose the wrong path and traveled all the way to the future. And for the other one, they had the same fate as well. So all three of you got sent to different time periods.