Ep. 5:The Pancake House has found a new host

Orange Cookie: -he vomited everywhere, and Lime Cookie just started laughing. He still won’t forgive me for that time, let’s hope he does. 

Knight Cookie: That’s pretty much your fault

Orange Cookie showed Knight Cookie another picture.

Orange Cookie: And this was the party of December Twenty Three………we swore to never talk about what happened there.

Knight Cookie: What happened?

Orange Cookie: It was one of those high school parties. We were playing truth or dare and someone dared me too………umm……

Lime Cookie: She was dared to suck Lemon Cookie’s-

Orange Cookie:  I SAID WE DON’T TALK ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED ON DECEMBER TWENTY THIRD!! Let me look for a happier picture. 

Orange Cookie scrolled through her pictures.

Orange Cookie: Aww man, why does Lemon Cookie look so sad in all of these?

Lime Cookie: I dunno. He’s just emo.

Orange Cookie: There has to be a pick of him smiling……FINALLY! I FOUND ONE!

It was a picture of Lemon Cookie and his boyfriend at some kind of party.

Orange Cookie: HA! He looks so happy here.

Knight Cookie: He looks pretty happy with his friend.

Orange Cookie: That’s his boyfriend…

Knight Cookie: Oh……..well he still looks pretty happy.

Orange Cookie: Since they started dating, Lemon Cookie has been a lot happier. And a lot more……….

Orange Cookie’s voice trailed off.

Lime Cookie: Orange Cookie, what’s wrong?

Orange Cookie: Hero Cookie……

Lime Cookie: What’s wrong with him? Other than being ugly.

Orange Cookie: He’s wearing Lemon Cookie’s jacket.

Lime Cookie: Yeah, he is. Rember? He gave it to him.

Orange Cookie: HE DID?!

Lime Cookie: Yes…….what’s wrong?

Orange Cookie: It’s just that……I gave that jacket to him for his twelfth birthday.

Lime Cookie: Is that before I met you?

Orange Cookie: Yeah. it is.

Lime Cookie: Damn

Orange Cookie: I gave it to him as a symbol of our friendship. And now he’s given it away………