Ep. 15: My Little Demonic Pony

Since all fourteen contestants were now crowded into one cabin, it was an uncomfortable sleep. Except for Werewolf Cookie, he kept sleeping alone in the cave nearby.

He was curled up into a ball with the blanket over his head. He felt really lonely, he actually liked when Lemon Cookie was sleeping next to him earlier. But he didn't want to return to the cabin, he was a coward and afraid to hurt people.

All of a sudden, he heard steps coming towards him. His wolf instincts kicked in, he started growling.

Werewolf Cookie: Ugh! WHO IS IT?!

He uncovered his face and immediately regretted yelling. Lemon Cookie was standing before him in pajamas, he carried a pillow in one arm and a blanket in the other. He looked like a little boy coming into his mother's room telling her he threw up.  

Lemon Cookie:  Sorry........

Werewolf Cookie: Lemon Cookie?

Lemon Cookie looked exhausted with bags over his eyes.

Lemon Cookie:  If it isn't too much trouble, can I sleep here tonight?

Werewolf Cookie: Why? It's not that I don't mind-

Lemon Cookie: Since Twizzly Gummy and Choco Ball sleep in the same cabin as me.  I no longer feel safe in that cabin. I feel like they're gonna team up against me and throw me off the nearest cliff. So please...........

Werewolf Cookie: But why do you feel more safe with me? Can't you go ask Licorice for help? You'd be better off with him than me.

Lemon Cookie: Look, I'm tired. I really.........(yawns)

He lays his head on the edge of the mattress.

Werewolf Cookie:  Okay, you can stay. Just don't be scared if I transform into the beast in my sleep.

Lemon Cookie: I rather have a huge wolf breathing down my neck than a crazy deranged woman with electricity powers grabbing my neck and choking me to death. 

Werewolf Cookie: Don't worry, your precious neck is safe with me.

Werewolf Cookie quickly realized how creepy that sounded.

Werewolf Cookie: Sorry, forget what I said.

Lemon Cookie: Whatever.

Lemon Cookie grabbed his blanket and he began to fall asleep.

Werewolf Cookie curled up next to him. but still kept his distance. 

In the morning, both Werewolf and Lemon headed over to the Mess Hall.

Lemon Cookie: Aww man.......I'm still really tired.

Werewolf Cookie: I'm sorry. I should have let you have the whole mattress.

Lemon Cookie: No, it's not that. I'm just still afraid that Twizzly is out to get me.

Werewolf Cookie: Lemon Cookie, I will tear apart anyone that tries to hurt you. Even myself, so don't worry. You're safe with me. Sort of..........

Lemon Cookie: Thank you Werewolf Cookie.

Lemon and Werewolf approached the counter to get their tray of food. But instead of the usual lunch lady, someone else was behind the counter.

Lemon Cookie immediately gasped.

Werewolf Cookie: Oh, hello! Are you new here?

Lemon Cookie swallowed the saliva in his mouth.