Ep.4:The Stupidity Olympics

Werewolf Cookie: WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO!? THAT WOMAN IS CRAZY!

Lemon Cookie: I DON’T KNOW! JUST KEEP RUNNING!!

The two cookies were running through the woods as something was chasing them. But Lemon Cookie didn’t know what was chasing them.

Lemon Cookie: Quickly! Into the cave or something!

They both ran into the cave to escape the entity. But they soon found themselves cornered.

Werewolf Cookie: S***! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO, LEMON COOKIE!?

Lemon Cookie: I don’t know! Who’s even chasing us?

Gdraaob tfnnd Xllprv: Ohhhhhhh LEMON HEAD!!!!!!!

It was a pink shadowy figure, and it seemed to be holding something.

Lemon Cookie: NOOO!!! JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS DONE HAVING THESE DREAMS! WHY DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE TO SHOW UP NOW!

Gdraaob tfnnd Xllprv: HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME  LEMON!!??

Lemon Cookie: SHUT THE F*** UP!!! THAT PHRASE IS GETTING TOO REPETITIVE!!

Gdraaob tfnnd Xllprv: You are gonna pay for leaving me behind.

The thing that the figure was holding slowly came into shape. It was a gun.

Lemon Cookie: WHY DO THESE PEOPLE ALWAYS TRY TO KILL ME!?

The figure pulled the trigger and Lemon Cookie woke up from his nightmare in tears.

Latte Cookie: Sir, are you ok? Why are you crying?

Lemon Cookie: I’m ok, don’t worry about me.

Lemon Cookie grabbed a nearby bag and got out of the cabin and went to the mess hall. He grabbed food for himself and someone else.

He went into the woods to find Werewolf Cookie. He just refused to live in a cabin. So Lemon Cookie made sure he was comfortable. Werewolf Cookie was living in a cave. He had a mattress and a blanket and some lights hanging from the cave wall.

Lemon Cookie:  Hey buddy, I got you some breakfast. Hope you like pancakes

Werewolf Cookie: Thank you Lemon Cookie, you didn’t have to.

Werewolf Cookie took a singular pancake from the plate and started munching on it.

Lemon Cookie:  Is it ok if I invite my friends?

Werewolf Cookie: No. I still haven't gotten used to large numbers of people.

Lemon Cookie:  That’s ok, I understand where you're coming from.  By the way, do you think you’ll be able to participate in today’s challenge?

Werewolf Cookie: Let’s hope they don’t make me. Do you have any idea how many people I can hurt just by participating. I’m not taking any chances!

Lemon Cookie:  That’s why I’m helping you.

Werewolf Cookie:  Thank you for taking time out of your day to help me.......

Lemon Cookie:  But the first thing  we need to do is find something that can calm you down.

When me and Orange Cookie did this, we found out that music helped calm me down. So let's see if it works on you.

Lemon Cookie took out his phone and headphones from his bag. He handed the headphones to Werewolf Cookie.

Lemon Cookie:  Just put them on your head.