Ep.3:Don't Shoot The Mailman

Poison Mushroom Cookie: YAY! I WON!

Yogurt Cream Cookie: Aww man! Not again.

Poison Mushroom Cookie: Alright! Hand it over!

Yogurt Cream Cookie: Fine!

Yogurt Cream Cookie tossed the bag of jewels over to Poison Mushroom Cookie.

Yogurt Cream Cookie: But you can’t stack a plus two on top of a plus two.

Poison Mushroom Cookie: My house, my cards, my rules!

Yogurt Cream Cookie: Ugh fine……..

For context, these two were placing bets on a game of Uno.

Yogurt Cream Cookie: But you do know I’m the one who got you this job?

Poison Mushroom Cookie: If you didn’t want to lose money then we could have just played a normal game of Uno.

Yogurt Cream Cookie: Damn, you’re right.

Lilac Cookie: I feel like you’re eventually gonna go broke. Why do you keep gambling away your money to random children?

Yogurt Cream Cookie: It’s not random, children, it’s Poison Mushroom Cookie!

Poison Mushroom Cookie: Yeah! That’s my name!

Lilac Cookie: You are the most irresponsible man alive.

Yogurt Cream Cookie: Calm down babe, be more relaxed, like me!

Lilac Cookie: You wouldn't be saying that if you had my life.

Poison Mushroom Cookie: OH SHOOT! SOMEONE IS COMING! HIDE, QUICKLY!!

Lilac Cookie and Yogurt Cream quickly hid in the nearest place they could find, the closet.

Licorice Cookie came into the room.

Licorice Cookie: Hey Poison Mushroom……..

Poison Mushroom Cookie: Yeah? What is it?

Licorice Cookie: Have you fed..………you know who?

Poison Mushroom Cookie: No, I think Choco Werehound already did it for us.

Licorice Cookie: Good, cuz you know how that thing can be.

Poison Mushroom Cookie: Its name is Blue.

Licorice Cookie: Also, were you talking to yourself in here? And why are you playing Uno by yourself?

Poison Mushroom Cookie: I’m playing with my imaginary friends!

Licorice Cookie: Poison Mushroom, you seriously need to get some friends.

Poison Mushroom Cookie: But you and the Cookies of Darkness are my friends!

Licorice Cookie: But you need to get some friends your age! You clearly don’t play with those Chess Twins.

Poison Mushroom Cookie: Because they always play chess and not what I want to play.

Licorice Cookie: I say you go make some friends. Pretty sure there’s four kids on this show. Grapefruit Cookie, Devil Cookie, Angel Cookie, and Wild Strawberry Cookie.

They’re not your age but I’m sure you will get along with them.

Poison Mushroom Cookie: Ok……

Licorice Cookie: Alright then, I have to go.

Licorice Cookie left the room. As soon as he did, Lilac and Yogurt Cream left their hiding spots.

Yogurt Cream Cookie: HA! Looks like I came out of the closet again.