Ep. 19: This is America

TW: Blood and injuries, Ig

Ps: happy super late one year anniversary to this series! And I guess one year anniversary to episode 7 of season one 🙄

Vagabond Cookie was woken up by a bunch of noise in the cabin. It was Choco Ball and Twizzly Gummy, talking loudly.

Choco Ball Cookie: Blaaah, Blah ba bla blah!

Twizzly Gummy Cookie: Wah wa waah Waaaaah!!!!

Vagabond was too sleepy to make out the words.

Vagabond Cookie: I’m trying to nap…….. Can you guys keep it down?

Twizzly Gummy Cookie: waah wa, waa waa! wa’ah waaaah wa waaaah waah!

Vagabond Cookie sighed, he grabbed the blanket and pillow and walked out of the cabin. He walked up to the other cabin where “no one” slept in.

Vagabond Cookie: At Least I got me a nice quiet place to rest in the second cab-

Vagabond Cookie opened the door only to reveal Yogurt Cream Cookie shoving pancakes into his mouth.

Vagabond Cookie: Wow……

Vagabond Cookie: Wow……..you are not graceful my dude.

He tosses the pillow and blanket onto the nearest bunk bed.

Vagabond Cookie: Wait a minute, I’ve never seen you before. Are you a contestant here?

Yogurt Cream looked like he was about to die from fear. 

Vagabond Cookie: Seriously, where did you come from?!

Yogurt Cream Cookie: PLEASE DON’T TELL ANYONE I’M HERE!

Vagabond Cookie: So you’re not supposed to be here?

He stuffs another pancake into his mouth and nods.

Vagabond Cookie: But who are you?

Yogurt Cream Cookie: Yogurt Cream Cookie……

Vagabond Cookie: Well nice to meet you! I’m Vagabond Cookie! But um…..what are you doing here?

Yogurt Cream Cookie: I’m hiding…….from someone.

Vagabond Cookie: Who?

Yogurt Cream Cookie: Do I trust you enough to tell you my life story? 

Vagabond Cookie: I dunno, I’m half asleep. If you tell me anything, I’ll probably forget it once I’m fully awake.

Yogurt Cream Cookie: Alright…….I used to be a super rich and wealthy man. And my brother was jealous of me.  So he hired an assassin to kill me, and another, and another and another and another and another. And then I found out my bodyguard, who was also my lover, turned out to be an assassin out to kill me. So I left my home and seeked shelter here because I don’t trust anyone anymore.