Ep. 11: Espresso Express

Choco Wearhound Brute: Mmmhhh, no, that one just looks bad.

Choco Wearhound threw the piece of paper into the trash can and started over.

Choco Wearhound Brute: Damn it, cookie anatomy is hard.

He was repeatedly trying to draw Licorice Cookie, over, and over, and over, again. Like a weirdo.

Choco Wearhound Brute: How the hell can I draw the most perfect cookie alive?

He said, slamming his head onto the desk.

Choco Wearhound Brute: It's ok, Schwarzwälder, you can do this.

Poison Mushroom Cookie: Oooooh! Nice Licorice Cookie drawing.

Poison Mushroom said, next to the desk. Choco Wearhound jumped off his seat.

Choco Wearhound Brute: AAAHHHH! HOW DID YOU GET HERE!?

Choco Wearhound grabbed the drawing he was working on and crumbled it up.

Poison Mushroom Cookie: NO! NO! It was good! keep it up!

Choco Wearhound Brute: You think so?

Poison Mushroom Cookie: Yeah! Well, it's better than me! But why are you drawing Licorice Cookie over and over again?

They said, picking up a crumbled up piece of paper and throwing it in the trash can.

Choco Wearhound Brute: Cuz he's hot.

Poison Mushroom Cookie: What?

Choco Wearhound Brute: He's really attractive!!

Poison Mushroom Cookie: You do know he has a Girlfriend, right?

Choco Wearhound Brute: Yes, and I choose to be delulu.

Licofait will never be canon, let me be in denial.

Poison Mushroom Cookie: Is that what you call their ship name? I always called them Parcorice.

Choco Wearhound Brute: That sounds like the name of a disease or a car company.

But anyways, it was all great until STUPID PARFAIT COOKIE SHOWED UP AND STOLE MY MAN!

Choco Wearhound flopped onto his bed.

Choco Wearhound Brute: The very first time I saw Licorice Cookie I felt like my heart was doing somersaults and s****!
I felt love for the first time. I had this feeling in my heart that I only got when I was around him. I acted like a freaking dog whenever I thought of him!

And I felt like we had something. UNTIL PARFAIT COOKIE SHOWED UP AND RUINED IT!

I was fine with him having her as a celebrity crush, but then he actually met her in real life! HOW UNLUCKY IS THAT?!