Ep. 14: Midspring Day's Drunk Hallucination

Poison Mushroom Cookie was setting up a table to play Uno. They put snacks and drinks for two. They looked like they were expecting an important person.

Poison Mushroom Cookie: Ok! It’s fine! It's gonna be fine. You might haven’t heard from him in like a week or something. But now you finally have! And he wants to play cards with you.

Poison Mushroom sat in their chair in silence. Waiting for their guest.

Poison Mushroom Cookie: He’ll be here any second now.

All of a sudden, a cloaked figure entered the room. They looked tired and upset. The cloak was dirty, wet, and left droplets of water on the floor as the cookie walked.

Poison Mushroom Cookie: You’re finally here!! But…..why the long face? And…….where’s Lilac Cookie?

The figure sat down and took their hood off.

Yogurt Cream Cookie: Oh don’t worry about it.

He said, looking upset.

Poison Mushroom Cookie: But where is Lilac Cookie, isn’t he your bodyguard?

Yogurt Cream Cookie: Not anymore.

He picked up the cards in front of him.

Yogurt Cream Cookie: Let’s just play cards. I don’t want to worry about that right now.

Poison Mushroom Cookie: Yogurt Cream Cookie, you’re my friend! If something is bothering you, you can tell me.

Yogurt Cream Cookie: Poison Mushroom Cookie, this is adult stuff I’m dealing with. You’re just a kid, you shouldn’t have to hear this stuff.

Poison Mushroom Cookie: Yeah, you’re right, I am just a kid. But you can still talk about your feelings if you want to.

Yogurt Cream Cookie sighed.

Yogurt Cream Cookie: Ok, I guess I do need to let this all out to someone.

Listen, Poison Mushroom, when you are a rich person. People really want your money. And when people really want money, they’ll do anything to get it. And I mean anything…….even kill your own family member.

Yogurt Cream Cookie started to cry.

Poison Mushroom Cookie: Oh no…….

Yogurt Cream Cookie: My brother really wants my money…….so he hired assassin, after assassin. Do you know what an assassin is?

Poison Mushroom Cookie: Yeah, I know! We had a couple of those on this island.

Yogurt Cream Cookie: Well, all of those assassins were trying to kill me so my brother would get all the money in my will. An assassin could be anyone, it could be a stranger on the street, it could be someone at your door delivering pizza…………..it could even be your lover…………….

Poison Mushroom Cookie: Oh no…I think I know where this is going.

Yogurt Cream Cookie: Lilac Cookie, the person on this planet I trusted the most, the cookie I trusted with my life! The cookie that made my heart skip a beat every time he was close to me…….turned out to be an assassin hired by my very brother!

Poison Mushroom Cookie: (gasp) Guess I owe Licorice Cookie five bucks.

Yogurt Cream Cookie: I couldn’t take it anymore, everyone I ever knew was out to kill me! So I ran away, I left all my riches, treasures, mansion, EVERYTHING! I LEFT EVERYTHING BEHIND!! Now my brother, Lilac Cookie, my servants, everyone back in Yogurca is looking for me.