Drop Dead Sister

It's been two days since Georgina's murder and the sisters of Delta Meta Zi have been too afraid to leave their sorority house. Knowing that they can't waste their college lives by hiding out in the house, Julianna tries to get Victoria and Jennifer to leave and attend class. Victoria, who hasn't slept in two nights due to severe nightmares, meets Connor, who comes over to the house to check in on the sisters. He knocks on the door, lightly, hoping not to startle any of the girls. Victoria, reluctantly opens the door. "Connor? What are you doing here? Listen, if you are gonna try and fuck one of us like you did with Julianna at the party then I'm sorry but you've come to the wrong sisterhood", says Victoria, with a vicious tone to her usually sweet voice. "No. That's not why I'm here", responds Connor, who is shocked at Victoria's choice of words. "I'm her because I want to take you out on a date". "Me? Ha! You've got to be kidding me, right?!", laughs Victoria, knowing exactly what he is up to. Connor stands in the doorway, feeling sorry for himself that Victoria laughed at him. Seemingly having a change of heart and a plan, Victoria says, "Sorry! I didn't mean to laugh. I'd love to go on a date with you". Connor tells her to meet at The Pier at 8pm. The two bid one another farewell, as Victoria closes the door, giggling to herself. "What the hell was that?", questions Julianna, with her arms crossed and her hip out. "Oh, Julie, don't worry, he's not getting what he wants", smiles Victoria, as Julianna realises that Victoria has devious plan in store for Connor, the notorious player.

Jennifer, who is completely terrified and the recent events at New Quay, hasn't stopped crying since finding Georgina's body two days ago. All she ha sheen doing is sitting exactly where the body was and crying, feeling extremely apologetic and mournful for the loss of Georgina's life. Somebody knocks on Jennifer's door. She wipes away her tears and shouts, "It's open! Come in!". Julianna enters the former crime scene and asks Jennifer if she would like any lunch. Jennifer rejects Julianna's proposal. "No. If I eat anything, I know it will come straight back up", says Jennifer, sniffing back tears. "Ugh, come on Jen! I know it's been a rough couple days but you need to do something, eat something!", asserts Julianna, worrying about her best friend. "Listen, I've known you for nearly 16 years, and I know that you love a good night out! So, I was thinking maybe you, me and my friend, Nick, hit the town and forget about all this crap for one night? What'ddya say?", asks Julianna, sincerely hoping that Jennifer agrees. "Yeah, fine, that's be good. It would do me some food to leave this room for a night and have some fun", says Jennifer to a beaming Julianna. "Great!", smiles Julianna.

As night falls on New Quay College, Victoria, Jennifer and Julianna all prepare for their nights out on the town. High heels, hoop earrings, tight dresses. Everything. "You girls look like hookers. Except for Jen, she looks good", says Mollie, the librarian and also the house mother. "Well at least I don't look like an botched abortion", whispers Julianna, with her viper tongue. Jennifer tells Julianna to stop, as she apologises to Mollie on behalf of Julianna. The doorbell sounds. Victoria struggles to answer the door in her high heels but eventually gets there. On the other side lies Connor and Nick, who are cousins. "Wow. You look, amazing", says Connor to Victoria. "As do all you ladies!". "Ugh, pig", bitches Julianna. "Thank you, Connor", thanks Jennifer, who doesn't want t make any new enemies since there is already one deranged killer on the loose. Victoria says goodbye to her best friends, Julianna and Jennifer and tells them to stay safe, as do they. Victoria gets into Connor's car and tells him to drive to The Pier. "You're a bossy one, aren't ya?", laughs Connor, hoping to get some action tonight. "Yeah, I guess I am".

After about 13 minutes of driving, the bickering duo arrive at The Pier, lit by the moonlight. "Wow, it's beautiful", says Victoria, genuinely meaning it. "As are you", whispers Connor, who moves in to kiss Victoria. Victoria smiles, knowing that her little scheme is coming together quite nicely. The pair's lips press against one another, as Victoria asks Connor if he has protection. He nods, as the pair engage in sexual intercourse. After twenty or so minutes, they finish, putting their clothes back on their bodies. Confirming her worries, Connor says, "You aren't good at all. That sucked". Victoria laughs and says, "The jokes on you, ass! I have chlamydia!", lies Victoria. Connor's jaw drops to the ground in fear. "I knew exactly what you wanted and gave it to you, with a price", smiles Victoria. "You'll regret this, bitch!", screams Connor, as he races back to his car, worrying for his health.

After a few hours at the club named BANG, Jennifer decides to leave at 4am, alone. She is very drunk. As she is walking back to her sorority house, she meets Augustus, sitting on a curb, with a bag on his back. "Aug? Is that you?". Jennifer and Augustus knew each other while she was attending New Quay, before her family's deaths. "What are you doing out here?", asks the drunken Jennifer. "I was at the party -your party- the other day and I overheard Fred and Connor talking about how they will sleep with all of your sisters. I was disgusted by it, that I confronted them and they got very angry and dragged me outside and beat me up. I was in so much pain. I had enough. So today I finally got brave enough and I left the frat house, I have no where to go", confesses Augustus, crying. "I'm so sorry! Listen, you can come home with me and stay at the DMZ house, my sisters and I love you! We'll be happy to have you!", smiles Jennifer, still drunk. "Won't Mollie be mad?", questions Augustus. "I'm sure she'll be fine with it!".

It's 4am. Mollie awakens from her sleep, in a sweat. Her bed sheets a soaked, as she wakes she whispers, "I remember". She leaps up out of her bed and rushes to the police department, down the street from New Quay's college. Knowing that's she has horrible sleep breath, Mollie starts to chew on mint gum. As she enters the police station, she tells a cop, "I remember! I saw somebody holding a bloody knife at the DMZ party the other night, that killed one of the students!". Before the cop can ask who was holding the bloody knife, the killer pops up from behind the cop and stabs him in the back, as he screams in pain and died. Mollie screams, and she runs for the exit. It's locked. Mollie starts to panic and she races towards the stairwell,hoping there is an exit on the roof. As she is racing up the stairs, the killer grabs her legs and stabs her in the leg. She screams. Mollie begins to cry, knowing her end is near. The killer, with their entirely white costume, starts to back off from Mollie, who starts to act very agitated. She is chocking on her gum. As she is gasping for breath, the killer just stands there, as the life is sucked from Mollie's lungs. She collapses and dies. The killer walks over her body, and leaves a note saying, "Mom's gone. Who's gonna protect you now?!".