I Know Who You Are

"Popcorn, please", answers Victoria, to the man working behind the counter at the movie theatre. Donal has his arms wrapped tightly around his girlfriend, worried for her safety after what happened to Julianna, two weeks ago.  The worker hands Victoria the box of buttered popcorn. She drops it, as the box falls to the ground. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!", shrieks Victoria, who was clearly daydreaming. The worker cleans up the mess, as Donal brings the apologetic Victoria into the screening room. "Vic, what's up? You're not acting like yourself, at all", asks Donal, concerned about Victoria. "It's nothing, I'm just so worried. I mean, we have no idea if Julianna is dead or alive and we have no idea who'll be next. It's terrifying, I'm terrified", reveals Victoria, who drowns her sorrows by downing multiple pieces of popcorn at once. Donal sighs. "I'm sure everything will be fine. Now, let's just focus on this shitty movie for the next two hours". Victoria laughs, and kisses Donal. The lights dim, signifying the beginning of the film. The opening credits role. Victoria and Donal laugh at the humours movie, being the only ones in the movie theatre. About sixteen minutes into the film, another person enters the theatre. Donal and Victoria don't take any notice of the new arrival. The unknown person sits right behind Donal. Curious as to why the person sat behind them, Victoria turns around to ask and as she dose, the person drives a knife through Donal's chest. The person is The White Killer. Victoria screams, her hands attempting to prevent anymore blood from pouring out of Donal's wound, he is dead. Victoria makes her way towards the exit, but she trips on the stairs. The killer makes their way towards the fallen Victoria. Suddenly, the exit door opens and another person dressed in the exact same costume as The White Killer appears. There are two killers. Victoria races up the stairs of the screening room, and manages to text Jennifer. The two killers walk up either stairs, ready to kill Victoria, as she screams for help.

Jennifer's phone beeps. "2 THERE ARE 2 KILLERS", reads the shocking text from Victoria. Jennifer's face drops, as she realises that she and the rest of New Quay are in twice as much danger now.

Her phone makes another sound. Another text from Victoria. "HELP ME JEN. FUCKING HELP. AT CIN". Jennifer, who is still coping with the news that there are two killers, knows that she has to get to the cinema immediately, or Victoria will be killed by the double assassins. Not knowing who to turn to for help, Jennifer locates Connor, Fredrick and Nick, who are all at the bowling alley. "Listen, I know you all don't give two shits about me or my friends but, I don't know who else to come to for help. Victoria is at the cinema, with the killers. Please, help me", pleads Jennifer to the frat boys, who seem to not care at all. At first, Fredrick influences Nick and Connor's decisions and says, "No". Connor immediately perks up and shoots Fredrick's rejection down, "What the hell man? Of course, we'll help". "Why do you want to help her, Con? She scared the shit out of you!", questions Fredrick, intimidatingly. "Because, unlike you, I'm a good person", smirks Connor, brushing off Fredrick's stubborn shoulder. Jennifer thanks Connor. "What about you, Nick?". Nick, at first seems extremely hesitant, announcing that he doesn't want anything to do with anything connected to Julianna, agrees to help and save Victoria. Jennifer asks Connor and Nick to go find her car in the parking lot, as they do. Jennifer slaps Fredrick, leaving a vicious mark. "You're a fucking cunt", whispers Jennifer, to a smiling Fredrick. "I know", smiles Fredrick, who laughs. Jennifer sighs, and heads towards her car, to help Victoria.

Augustus awakens, now living in a shared dorm. There is a loud banging knock on his dorm door. His roommate, Arnold, is out. Augustus rubs his eyes, trying to shake off the tiredness from his eyes. He answers the door, and finds two police officers - a man and a woman - asking him if he knows who Holly Prey is. "Yeah", answers Augustus, who fears he may know exactly what the police officers are about to say. "We found, Ms Prey, buried beneath a ditch, about six miles from campus", reveals the sympathetic male policeman. Augustus' eyes fill with tears, as he attempts to hold them back. "However, there's something else", says the female officer, who is holding a picture of the crime scene. The picture shows a gravestone, with Julianna's name carved onto it. "Do you have any idea why Ms Prey was buried in a grave, which was seemingly made for the missing, Julianna Burton?". Augustus shakes his head, his lip quivering. "Alright, well, thank you for your time. We'll let you be alone". The police officers leave the dorm room. Augustus, allows the tears to flow. He slams his laptop to the floor in frustration. He is mourning Holly.

In Jennifer's car, Connor, who looks white as a ghost with fear, announces something big. "Hey, Augustus just posted this on Twitter - his family member, Holly, was found in a grave that was marked as Julianna's". "That's messed up", muffles Nick, who seems nervous. "What? Oh god, that's horrible. Poor Aug. But, a grave marked as Jules'? That can't be right", questions Jennifer, who's eyes squint at the idea of how dark this killer is. As the car drives into a forest, Nick shouts, "Hey! That's Victoria. Stop". Jennifer slams on the car's breaks, curious at Nick's words. "What?". "Come on, I saw her", shrieks Nick, who runs in the direction of Victoria's apparent location, with Connor and Jennifer. They arrive at a barn. "Where is she?", whispers Jennifer, hoping to hear a branch cracking or footsteps of Victoria. "In the barn, I think", points Nick. Jennifer runs in, her high heels cracking the wooden branches beneath her. Connor follows. The barn is empty. Suddenly, the barn's door slams shut, with Nick outside. Nick has locked Connor and Jennifer inside. They start banging on the door, as Nick shouts, "Idiots, shouldn't have trusted me". He laughs. Nick turns around and is stabbed in the chest, by a person in a bright pink hoodie. Jennifer and Connor hear the sound of Nick's stabbing. The scream. The blood spilling. The door opens. Victoria is the one in the pink hoodie, who stabbed Nick. "Vic? Are you okay? Why did you stab Nick?", squeals Jennifer, who covers her mouth at the sight of Nick's injury. He is still alive. Connor stands there, in silence, shocked. "Because, Nick and Julianna are working together. I saw their faces. They are the killers".