Chills

It's the morning after the night before. Victoria, who is delighted because of her prank on Connor, decides to take a shower, full of glee. As she enters the bathroom, which is bright white like crystals, with black tiling, she screams as she finds Augustus on the toilet, with his pants down to his ankles. Victoria slams the door, shocked and slightly turned on. She races towards Jennifer's bed room and knocks on the door, very aggressively. "Jen!! We need to talk!!", roars the fuming Victoria. Jennifer, who is very hungover from partying with Nick and Julianna last night, stumbles out of bed, with her sun glasses on and she opens the door to a fuming Victoria. "What the hell is that little dweep doing in our bathroom?! Are you sleeping with him?!", questions Victoria, allowing her shock to consume her. "Who?! Augustus!? God no!", states Jennifer, feeling as if the room is spinning. "He was kicked out of his frat house by his brothers and I found him on the side of the road last night, crying with nowhere to go. I offered him this house, just for a little while", reveals Jennifer, attempting to stop the room from spinning by leaning against the wooden door. "Oh. Then, I guess he can stay but please tell him to announce when he's going to the bathroom!", laughs Victoria, as she heads downstairs to the other wash room in the house. Overhearing everything, Augustus exits the problematic toilet and says to Jennifer, "Well...that was sorta awkward". Jennifer giggles. "Come in here for a second, I wanna talk", requests Jennifer, still leaning on anything she can find to stop the spinning. Augustus enters. "Y'know I would never have left you out oh that street alone right? It's just, when my parents died, I felt the exact same way that you did last night. Like I was alone and had nowhere to turn, not even to my parents. So if you ever feel like that again, come straight to me, because I know exactly how it feels to feel lost", announces Jennifer, putting her hand on Augustus' left shoulder. "Thank you, Jen. Sometimes I swear you're the female version of me", laughs Augustus, claiming he must unpack his bag. The two say their goodbyes, as Jennifer vomits into a trash can, finally relieving herself of the spinning.

As Jennifer cleans herself up, she hears a loud scream coming from the foyer downstairs. She races towards the scream's location to find Victoria and Nelly - a fellow sorority sister - screaming and holding each other, crying, as a police man stands in the doorway. "What's going on?", says Jennifer, with a hint of worry in her voice, as she comes down the stairs. "It's Mollie...sh...she's dead", reveals Victoria, burying her head full of tears into Nelly's shoulder. Jennifer grabs the stair's banister, shocked at the news. "How?", asks Jennifer, who is almost lost for words at the death of the house mother. "The deceased's body was found, with bubblegum trapped in her trachea. She chocked to death. However, we also found evidence of foul play, so we are lead to believe that this wasn't an accident. Mollie was murdered", reveals the police officer, with a husky, deep voice. Jennifer thanks the officer and asks him to leave, politely. "Whoever killed Mollie is the exact same person that killed Georgina! I'm going to the police, we have to tell them that these two crimes are connected! Are you guys coming?", asks Jennifer, determined to put an end to the killer's reign of terror. Nelly and Victoria both agree, as Jennifer tells Augustus to stay in the house, while the girls go deal with "business", not telling him of their true acts because she believes the less people that know, the better. As the girls are leaving and on their way to the police station on campus, a post woman by the name of Ingrid, arrived on her bicycle and hands the girls three envelops. "Who are these from?", asks Nelly, who is natural inquisitive. Ingrid shrugs her shoulders, and cycled on. The trio open their letters and all of a sudden, they all go dead silent. Each letter is from the killer, containing a horrible secret that each of the girls have been hiding. The killer now has leverage on them and they cannot go to the police. Victoria's letter contains a picture of her sleeping with a former professor, in order for her to pass a test. Nelly's letter shows how she drugged a guy at a party. Jennifer's letter shows a photoshopped picture of her standing over Mollie's body, smiling and holding a knife, framing her as the killer. "Let's not share what was in the letters with one another and just go back", suggests a nervous Nelly. Jennifer and Victoria agree, not wanting their blackmails to be exposed either.

While he is home alone, Augustus becomes bored and snoops through the sorority house. As he is having a devious snoop, Augustus comes across every single secret that the killer threatened the sisters with. He doesn't believe Jennifer's but is shocked at Victoria and Nelly's, believing them to be good and kind girls. Augustus puts his brown leather jacket on and exits the sorority house, in an attempt to find and confront Victoria and Nelly on their wrong doings, unbeknownst to him that the killer has threatened them and has set a trap for Augustus.

With Augustus now gone and searching for the girls, the trio arrive back at their sorority house. "Hey, Jen. Was your envelope bad?", asks Victoria, hoping that Jennifer doesn't ask her the same question. "Yeah, I guess you could say that". As the girls are walking up the steps, Nelly knocks on the front door, wanting Augustus to answer and allow them in, unbeknownst to them that he has left. When he doesn't answer, Jennifer curses under her breath, wanting him to stay inside. "I'll open it", says Jennifer, angrily, pulling out her keys. As she is about to open the door, Augustus arrives behind all of them and says, "I know!". The three girls look over their shoulders, curiously, as Jennifer screams. Victoria and Nelly's attention turns to Jennifer. She has been dragged inside the sorority house. Augustus races to the front door, trying to ram it down. It's locked. Jennifer looks up and see the killer, wearing all white and a mask, towering above her holding a knife. Jennifer screams and kicks the killer in the lower abdomen. Jennifer leaps off of the floor, terrified and races upstairs. She stops at the top of the stairs, frantically deciding which way to go. She ultimately decides to run into her own bedroom and lock the door. The killer makes its way up the stairs, following Jennifer's scared footsteps. Augustus, Victoria and Nelly panic outside. Jennifer slams her bedroom door and locks in shut, also putting her wardrobe in front of it. Knowing that her bed is too low to fit under, Jennifer hides behind her curtains and covers her mouth, preventing her terrified screeches and tears from being heard by the murderer. The killer barges the door down, and all Jennifer can hear is the he at footsteps of her purser. She accidentally makes a sound, and the killer pulls back the curtain, spotting Jennifer. She screams loudly, as the killer swings their knife at Jennifer. In a sudden moment of bravery, Jennifer grabs the knife and pulls the killer's arm, over her shoulder and their body slams through the glass window. They fall three stories and land on the ground. Jennifer cries with relief, as she looks out the window to find only broken glass on the ground. No sign of the killer. Terrified of being alone, Jennifer races downstairs and opens the front door for Augustus, Victoria and Nelly, who comfort the terrified and shaken Jennifer. After a few minutes, Victoria asks Augustus, angrily, "What was it you knew?". "All of your secrets", responds Augustus, sick of Victoria's attitude towards him. Jennifer and Victoria exchange a look of worry, as Jennifer nods her head. Victoria pulls out her cell phone and calls the police, thinking that Augustus is the killer. The police arrive as fast as lightening and arrest Augustus. "Thank you, officer", thanks Victoria. "There's actually another reasons why I'm here", reveals the police officer. "Your fellow sister, Julianna Burton is missing", reveals the man. Victoria looks at Jennifer and says, "We have to find her".