Two of Us

"It has to be Holden. It all makes sense. I felt the familiarity when I stared at the killer. It's my brother", exclaims a certain Jennifer to Julianna. "Jen, Holden died. There is no possible way that the killer is your dead brother. What? Is he killing people from beyond the grave?", laughs Julianna, who cracks a joke to lighten the mood. "I know how insane I sound but I'm going to prove it to you. I'm ready for this to end", states Jennifer, who pulls out her cell phone. "What are you doing?", asks Julianna, continuing the conversation, which is occurring on the kitchen island counter of the sorority house. "I'm checking Twitter. Connor said that as soon as he's better, the doctors will allow him to go on his cell", reveals Jennifer. "But why Twitter? Wouldn't he just text you, like a normal person", questions Julianna, who leans on the counter, her head laying in her left Palm. "No, he wouldn't. Ever since the killer started using texting to taunt us, Connor's been pretty hesitant to text. It's been five days. I'm confident that today is the day he tweets me", smiles Jennifer, who continues to scroll through her Twitter feed. "Well, if you ask me that's kind o-", Julianna is interrupted by a sudden arrival into the DMZ sorority house. "Augustus?! What's wrong?!", panics Julianna, noticing that Augustus has a feared and horrified expression on his face. "You...you have to come with me. Somethings happened, something bad", reveals Augustus, as he exits the sorority house, with Julianna and Jennifer following close behind, worried.

Augustus brings the two anxious girls, both holding each other's hands for support, to Fredrick's dorm room. "What are we doing here?", questions Julianna, who raises her left eyebrow. Augustus opens the dark, wooden door of and enters Fredrick's room, with Julianna and Jennifer. "Oh my god!! What the...oh god", screams Jennifer. "What?! No!", screams Julianna. "Oh!", screams Augustus, with a hint of surprise in his voice. The trio have laid the eyes upon Fredrick, engaging in sexual intercourse with a woman, who's face has been hidden, as she is hiding beneath the covers. Bare chested Fredrick shouts, "What the hell are you guys doing here?!", covering himself. "Did you seriously not see the mirror?!", shouts Augustus, as he points towards the mirror, which is located to the right of Fredrick's bed. "Oh right...I was busy", mutters Fredrick, as his lover reveals her self - Victoria. "Vic?!", shrieks Jennifer. "I think I'm going to be sick", exhales Julianna, her eyes wide open with shock. "Guys...please. Can you focus on the mirror for a second please?!", panics Augustus, walking towards the mirror. 'You are so close. Turn on channel 5', reads the mirror, the writing had been written in blood. "Who's blood is that?!", states Jennifer, as she covers her mouth. Following their instructions to turn on channel 5, Augustus, Jennifer, Julianna, Victoria and Fredrick race downstairs to the communal living hall and turn on a television set to channel 5. "A patient, believed to be named Connor Hudson, has been kidnapped from St Mary's hospital here, in New Quay. Police believe that the kidnapper is the same individual who has committed such horrific murders on this small community of New Quay. More details to come", announces a reporter. "Connor's in trouble. That must've been his blood", cries Jennifer, fearing her friend may soon become the next victim. Julianna holds Jennifer and states, "The police will find him. It's all going to be okay". "How can you say that?!" It's never going to be okay. We have been teased and tormented by these two physcopaths for almost a year. The only way it'll ever be okay is if we get killed", frowns Jennifer, feeling the need to give up. "Don't say that, Jen!", comforts Victoria. "I can say that and I did. I mean, look at you, banging the scum of the school! No offence, Fredrick", shouts Jennifer, losing her cool. "Oh, none taken", shrugs Fredrick, knowing it to be a fact. Jennifer walks away from the group, as Augustus shouts, "Where are you going?!". "I need time to myself, to be alone", states Jennifer, as she continues walking and exist the dorm hall. "She's really snapping", sighs Victoria. "Can you blame her? She's been through so much shit", states Augustus, thinking of Jennifer's struggles.

Victoria and Fredrick exit the group, leaving Augustus and Julianna alone together. "Well, now they know about us", mutters Victoria, sounding ashamed. "I thought you'd be a little more excited that we don't have to keep it a secret anymore", says Fredrick. "I am. It's just, I sort of liked all of the sneaking around, it was fun", smiles Victoria. "We can still sneak around", smiles Fredrick, suspiciously, as Victoria passionately places her lips upon his. The couple return to Fredrick's dorm room and begin to enter sexual activities again. Kissing and undressing each other, Victoria smiles. "Oh my god", mumbles Fredrick. "Oh, you like that?", whispers a sweaty Victoria. "No, not that. Look", states Fredrick, as he stops kissing Victoria and points at the eerie mirror. 'J is next. She's a girl. Which one is it? Figure it out. You don't have much time, reads the message, which is, again, written in blood on the mirror. "J? Oh no, Julianna or Jennifer?!", shrieks Victoria. "Tell you what, I'll look for Jennifer and you go to Julianna, deal?", announces Fredrick, buttoning his shirt. "Sure, sounds good", agrees Victoria, putting her bra back on, covering her chest.

"Where are you?", texts Victoria to Julianna. "The house", responds Julianna. After a tiring run to the DMZ sorority house to save Julianna from the killer, Victoria arrives, hoping that Julianna is safe and not hurt by the White Killer. Julianna is sitting on the leather, white, sofa, reading ELLE magazine. "Oh thank god", sighs Victoria. "What's wrong? Why are you sweating? Did you run here?", questions Julianna, closing her magazine, folding the page that she left on. "The killer wrote another blood message on Fred's mirror. It said that they are going to kill either you or Jennifer. Oh no - Jen!", screams Victoria, realising that Jennifer is the one who is in danger of dying. Julianna follows Victoria to the exit of the sorority to try and find Jennifer before anything horrible happens to her. Before they can leave, the killer enters the sorority house from the front door, as the two girls scream, both running upstairs to try and flee the killer's murderous attack. The White Killer pursues Victoria and Julianna up the stairs. Suddenly, Julianna slips on the glossy floor of the staircase and she falls, back towards the killer. Victoria cries, "Julianna!", as Julianna tumbles down the stairs and her back is impaled by the killer's bladed knife. Julianna screams a deafening scream, as blood pours out of her mouth. Victoria runs to her bedroom, and uses her vanity to block the door from opening, preventing the killer from entering. She attempts to open her bedroom window, which is located at the bottom of her wall. Victoria drops to the floor and try and open the window from the bottom. She fails. Suddenly, the killer's knife drives up through the floor and impales itself in Victoria's ankle. She screams in pain, shouting profanities. "Help!!", screams Victoria, who cannot move due to her ankle being held down by the knife. Suddenly, the killer breaks down her bedroom door and walks towards Victoria. The killer stands over Victoria, as she screams in fear.

"Get away from me!", pierces Jennifer, as she races into the science building of New Quay's campus. Jennifer is also being pursued by a killer. The second killer also enters the science building, wanting to murder Jennifer. The building is deserted, as the entire student body and most faculty members are still on Spring Break. Jennifer races down the hallways of the abandoned building, fearing her attacker. Hoping to hide in plain sight, Jennifer sneaks into the female bathroom in the science building. As soon as she enters the bathrooms, she screams. "Blood is Thicker Than Water, sis", is written on the mirror in blood. This confirms that the killer is Jennifer's sibling. A window is located at the end of the bathroom. Jennifer races towards the window and as she is attempting to open it, she sees Augustus crossing the street outside the building. Her eyes widen, as Jennifer calls out for Augustus, by banging on the window. He doesn't hear her. Jennifer falls to the floor and bursts into tears, terrified for her life. Suddenly, the White Killer enters the bathroom where Jennifer is hiding. She sighs, giving up. With her breath trembling, Jennifer pleads, "Please, take off the mask". As the killer is about to take off their mask, the door opens and another person enters. "What are you doing here?!", screams Jennifer, as she discovers who the killer truly is.