Finally Home (NR)

You were laying in bed to tired to get up and do anything. See Natasha, your girlfriend, was on a mission for a few months and it left you feeling exhausted for almost all of that time cause Nat was the only person to be able to get you up in the morning.

You hear the door of your shared room slowly open and closed behind you but you chose to ignore it and continue to stare at the wall, thinking it was Tony or Steve, but when a hand softly touched your shoulder and hear Nat whisper in your ear.
N) "Hello Любовь моя"
You slowly realise that Nat was home and safe. You turn around to lock eyes with your love and you smile for the first time in months. As you stare into each others eyes you quickly pull her into your body and relax into her neck as she giggles at your cuteness.
N) "Yes yes I'm home baby"
You mumble something incoherent, not wanting to talk and just to relax and snuggle with her. As you slowly drift off into sleep you hear Nat whisper to you once again.
N) "you can sleep now babe"
You nod slowly as sleep takes you over. Nat was watching you slowly drift off, smiling cause she's finally home but she heard coughing from behind her and she slowly turns around to see Tony and Yelena smiling from the hallway at the sight infront of them.
T) "you know, Y/n has not been getting any sleep since you have been gone"
N) "Really?"
T) "Yes they claimed that they were terrified that something would happen to them"
N) "Well luckily I'm here now"
T) "Yea but...keep them safe for me"
N) "I will. Forever"
Both Tony and Yelena smile knowing that Nat is so in love and they close the door and Nat and y/n sleep in peace.

Nat held up to that promise as She and y/n marry years later but that's something for the future :)

343 words
Hello I'm back :) sorry I took a long time off but I've been coming up with stories in my mind and will hopefully write them here.
-Jay