Days off (V)

Mornings with Valeria were always relaxed and full of pure love and adoration, For example today, you were just waking up when you felt movement next to you and you opened your eyes to see your girlfriend Valeria getting back into bed. She looked beautiful in the morning, her genuine smile and her love for you made you fall in love with her all over again. "Morning amor" she spoke breaking the silence as she stared down at you dazed state before taking notice to the prevalent hickies and bite marks across your neck and chest. "My god amor esto no debería haber pasado si te portaste bien anoche" (this should not have happened if you behaved last night) you scoffed having no clue what their lover was trying to say, turning your head away from Valeria you overheard her say "Well if your going to ignore me then ill get up then" before she could get back up you pulled her down so she could lay down and you laid on top of her, trapping your girlfriend of five year underneath.

You slowly began to fall to sleep again when Valeria moved you onto the side and you head was rested upon her chest as you heard her slow heartbeats and breathing. "I love you y/n so goddam much you won't understand it, I promise to stay by your side while you sleep and ill be here when you wake up" you mumbled a small thank you and felt a kiss on the top of your head before you finally relaxed into her embrace and she finally felt at peace through all the violence and pain.

Valeria slowly heard you fall into a slumber and she took the time to look outside the window to your shared house. She had been through everything and was terrified that you would leave when you found out she was El Sin Nombre but your kind heart stuck with her. You were so sweet and Valeria loved you so much and always went to you when she was struggling and now she was here and felt at peace, the one person she can fight for and exist for was laying in her arms. You were smaller than her so every few minutes while you were asleep she would lay small kisses onto you forehead.