Jealousy(KL)

Requested by @FortniteMidasRules01 :)
I decided to use Kate for this one seeing as I've not done Kate yet so enjoy! I'm going to use the name Kai as the person Kate will be jealous of.

It was a normal day in the camp, people were training and others were chatting about future tasks. You were by the gun training sector when a random comrade approached you from behind. "Hello y/n" he spoke, breaking the silence between you two. "Hello Kai how are you?" you replied "good now your next to me" you grimaced at that comment but you brushed it off and continued on training with him inching closer.

Little did you know, Kate was watching the situation from one of the piles of crates when Gaz walked over to her. "Kate? You oka-" "Who the fuck is that guy by y/n?" she replied, cutting him off. "I have no clue Kate but you may want to intervene". Nodding, Kate started walking towards you two shouting "Who the fuck are you?" both you and Kai turned around and you smiled a small bit seeing your lover jealous. "oh I'm y/ns boyfriend" Kai said defending himself. Even you got annoyed and shouted back "What the fuck?! I'm not your lover She is" you said, pointing at Kate. "W-what? Your dating her?" he stumbled, "yes bitch now leave us two alone" Kate replied, pulling you into her and smoothing her arm around your waist as you layed your head into her neck. "okay fine" at finally he backed away. You started giggling in her neck as she pulled you impossibly close. "your mine y/n"

Done! Thank you again for the request and if you want anymore then text me :)