Cuddles After Hell (FK)

You were done with your draft through of the base in Urzikstan. It was hell with training with guns but you were thankful that it was over. Retreating back to yours and Farah shared room you changed into a simple t-shirt and shorts before lying in bed and falling into slumber.

You got woken up a few hours later to someone shaking your shoulder and you looked up to be met with a clearly exhausted Farah staring down at you. "Hello Love" she whispered, smiling down at your dazed state. "Hi Fae" you replied smiling back at her. Farah left the bedroom towards the bathroom and got changed into some joggers and a t-shirt and got into bed behind you. The room was full of silence before she broke it by saying "You can go back to sleep love, I'll read here for a bit and go to sleep later" She uttered kissing the back of your neck and grabbing a book she liked to read from her bedside table. "Okay Fae but please can you cuddle me" you murmured quietly awaiting her reply. "Yes sure love lay down againest me" and you did as told and layed down facing away from her and you felf her arm wrap around your chest, bringing you closer to her side. You moved around a bit as you got comfortable and when you did you snuggled into her and fell back into your slumber for the night.

Farah kept on reading as you slept and she occasionally heard your small snores and smiled as she felt at peace. She reminisced over the years that lead up to this moment and felt ever so thankful that she met you in a meeting. A few hours after she put her book down and curled up into you and fell to sleep.

Done!
I will forever love Farah and in happy I've done a story about her.
308 words