thank you.

get ready for a mushy ass author's note

i want to thank everyone for your support. without the reads and comments i wouldn't have continued this story, as i tried numerous ones in the past and nothing took.

if you took the time to read somebody else, i heartily thank you. it's been my obsession since i started it and i never ever thought so many of you would enjoy it.

over six thousand reads, currently, which i still can't wrap my head around. i started somebody else with five followers and no friends, which quickly turned into like fifty followers and so so many new friends.

i want to give some shoutouts to writers who have inspired me, helped me, and generally were an amazing support system and i would not be here finishing this without them.

(i don't know how to tag people, i'm old.)

chachaswriting (my number one fan and best friend, and gave me so many ideas for this book)

bblueroses (for always assuring me it's okay to ask for opinions, and being an amazing encourager and friend)

overandovercal (for providing excellent entertainment and inspiration)

and a long list of so many amazing people i've gotten the privilege to meet

stygianlrh

vailvr

theolivereason

k5s0swrites

marinas_library

and so many more.

i appreciate everyone reading, supporting, and being there for me.

if you like anything i write, be sure to check out benevolent now live on my profile. it's a preschoolteacher!luke fic :)

see you on the flip side!

ava xx