Jakes narrative

"Joon! Get back here!" The Aussie ran after the four year old. The toddler giggled and darted into one of the mansions many rooms.

"Cant catch me!" The child yelped. Of course he is a toddler and therefore doesn't quite know spacial awareness. He slipped, fell, and promptly hit his head on a table. The four year old began to cry.

"Hyejoon!" Jake skidded to a stop and knelt. He gently pulled the child's hands away from his face which were covering his injured head. Jake winced. Hyejoon had a nasty bruise.

"Hey, hey, its okay," Jake picked Hyejoon up and carried him to the kitchen.

"It hurts Appa," Hyejoon whimpered.

"I bet it does," Jake set his son down on the counter and began to bandage his head. He planted a kiss on Hyejoon's forehead when he was done. "Learn from this okay? Watch where you're going from now on."

His son nodded. "Okay Appa." Jake lifted him up from off the counter and placed him on the ground. "Can i go play with Layla?" Hyejoon asked. Layla was Jakes dog.

"Sure," Jake smiled. "Just be careful."

"Okay!" Hyejoon grinned and ran off.

Yes Jake has a son, yes he is only twenty two, and yes he is still a virgin and plans to keep it that way.

Jakes parents were Korean but moved to Australia where Jake was born. He grew up learning Korean and English and has a very prominent Australian accent. Jake lived in Australia most of his life till they moved back to Korea when Jake was thirteen.

As mentioned, Jake lives in a mansion. Both Jakes parents were rich and they passed their wealth down to Jake. But Jake isn't your stereotypical rich kid. He has anger issues sure. But he isn't bratty, spoiled, or self centered. Quite the opposite.

As for how Jake got his son. His parents adopted Hyejoon four years ago as his real mother died giving birth and she had no relatives. Unfortunately Jakes parents died in a car crash a few months after. When they did, Jake was nineteen soon to be turning twenty. So Jake legally adopted Hyejoon and the little boy who was technically his little brother is now his son. Hyejoon doesn't remember though so its not too awkward.

Jake isn't that type of dad though. Hyejoon knows everything since Jake told him at a toddler level. Jake doesn't want to lie about Hyejoons background. Ever.

As for Jake he has somewhat moved on. His friends have been a huge help too. He joined a university with them and immediately became popular. Not too popular but well known. Unfortunately with popularity comes people trying to flirt with you. Jake hates it especially when it is girls because he is gay. Only his friends know.

Jake, to everyone at school, seems perfect. He had good grades, good looks, money, and he isn't rude. But you have to look inside and inside is where Jake harbors all his insecurities, anger, and worry.

Appa=father in Korean

Okay hi guys its July as im writing this little note. im just looking at this and i am SO sorry about that one paragraph where i talks about how Hyejoon knows what happened. It makes NO sense lmao. Honestly idk what i was doing then and idk how to fix it now. So im sorry if it makes no sense! -Author