Just Jay and Jake being stupid together

"...Omg and did you see the way he looked at me like omg i love him so much!" Jungwon squealed. Sunghoon leaned against the lockers and rolled his eyes. Jungwon was ranting about his crush again. It was the same. Everyday.

"Honestly Won," Sunghoon said. "If you love him so much go tell him."

"What?! Are you crazy?!" Jungwon looked horrified. "I would get rejected miserably!"

"Whatev-"

A shout caught the boys attention. Actually it caught everyone in the hallways attention.

"JAKE YOU DICKASS! GIMME BACK MY PHONE!"

Jake, one of the popular boys in school, sprinted down the hall laughing hysterically. In one of his hands he clutched a phone. A few moments later Jay, Jakes best friend came into view running after Jake.

"JAKE YOU ARE SO DEAD!!" Jay yelled.

"ONLY IF YOU CAN CATCH ME OLD MAN!" Jake yelled back laughing. The two rounded a corner and disappeared.

"Ugh," Sunghoon rolled his eyes in disgust.

"What?" Jungwon glanced at him. His eyes had been on Jay, his crush, but now they focused on him.

"Jake."

Jungwon sighed. "We know you hate Jake. But he really isn't as bad as you think."

Sunghoon gave the younger a doubtful look. "Oh really? And how do you know?"

"Because I've seen him a few times outside of school being super kind. I saw him give money to a homeless person once. Even in school he's really nice. I think you're misjudging him." Jungwon said.

"I-whatever." Sunghoon grumbled.

~~~~~~

"What are you looking at?" Jake glanced at Jays phone. Jay was staring at a photo of him crush, Jungwon, with a goofy smile on his face. Jake rolled his eyes.

"Just tell him dude! He totally likes you back," Jake said exasperated. Everyday he had to deal with this. The same thing. Every. Day.

"Only if you tell Sunghoon you like him," Jay countered.

"That guy? I do not like him! We hate each other!" Jake growled.

"Okay sure..." Jay grinned testing Jakes patience.

"How about i show Jungwon your phone?" Jake grabbed Jays phone, turned a 180, and bolted.

"I-HEY!" Jay ran after Jake.

Jake turned a corner laughing his ass off.  He sprinted down the hall as he heard Jay yell: "JAKE YOU DICKASS! GIMME BACK MY PHONE!"

Out of the corner of his eye he saw Jungwon and Sunghoon watching the drama but he didn't dare go over. He hated Sunghoon and Jay would kill him if he went near Jungwon. He ignored them and continued running for his life.

"JAKE YOU ARE SO DEAD!!" Jay screamed from behind him. Jake snickered and yelled back. "ONLY IF YOU CAN CATCH ME OLD MAN!"

Jake rounded another corner and saw his savior. Heeseung hyung aka Jake and Jays other friend. Jake sprinted to the older and hid behind him.

"What the-Jake wh-oh, are you and Jay bickering again?" Heeseung sighed.

"I maybe threatened to show Jungwon Jays pictures of him," Jake said innocently. At that moment Jay came running down the corridor and skidded to a stop in front of Heeseung.

"Gimme back my phone bitch," Jay held out his hand. Jake paused.

"Jake," Heeseung said tiredly.

"Fineee," Jake complained and gave Jay his phone back.

"Now im gonna-"

Bringgggggggg

"Hmph. Saved by the bell," Jay grumped.

"Alright guys stop," Heeseung grabbed them by their sleeves and dragged them to their next class.