"HEESEUNG HYUNG GOTZ A BOYFRIEND!!!!" -Niki

Its has been a while since Sunghoon moved in and things were chaotic as ever. Between Sunghoons busy life, a dog to walk, and a toddler to take care of (Jake was kind of...there) it was hectic.

Sunghoon basically became Hyejoons second parent. Thats what Hyejoon thought of him as anyway. And Jake was glad for the extra help.

Not much has changed. Except for two:

-Jake was totally in love with Sunghoon.

-Sunghoon was head over heals for Jake.

Not that that is much of a surprise. But thats about it.

Only, today the list may get a new addition...

"Hey Hoon!" Jake said as he fell into step alongside the younger who was walking to a class they had together.

"Hey Jake, how was class?" Sunghoon turned and smiled at the older, unintentionally making him flustered.

"Good," Jake replied.

Sunghoon raised an eyebrow. "It was boring so you slept didn't you?" He asked knowingly.

Jake gave him an impish grin. "Thats what i mean when i say good."

"I don't understand how you haven't been expelled yet," Sunghoon said shaking his head.

"That reminds me! You know Mr. Shin the really strict math teacher? Well, he yelled at me and Jay because he lost our tests, and so-" Jake rambled.

"Did you rig the classroom door?" Sunghoon cut off. Once, back in freshman year, Jake had rigged the classroom door so Sunghoon got a cut-rate shower.

"Nooo...well...not with water at least," Jake said suspiciously.

Sunghoon groaned. "Jake i don't wanna know do i?"

"Nope! But ima tell you anyway. Its paint. Bright red paint to be exact," Jake said laughing hysterically.

"Jake! Are you kidding me? It will look like blood! Mr. Shin will kill you!" Sunghoon yelped his eyes widening.

"Hey it wasn't my idea!" Jake protested.

"It wasn't?" Sunghoon found that hard to believe.

"Yeah. I wanted purple paint instead but Jay insisted."

"Jake!"

"No really im serious!" Jake said still giggling. "Its Jays idea. He wanted to do it and he suggested it, not me!"

Sunghoon sighed exasperated and rolled his eyes. "Well when he gets expelled, im not gonna be the one to tell Jungwon what he did."

Jake started snickering again when he suddenly stopped. He was peering into a classroom. Sunghoon frowned.

"Uh Jake? You good?" He asked.

"Oh my god look!" Jake exclaimed quietly. Sunghoon looked where he was pointing and almost dropped his stuff.

Heeseung was making out. With a boy. And he was bottom.

"Oh my g-my poor eyes!" Jake whispered.

"I wanna look away but i cant," Sunghoon murmured.

"Same." Sunghoon whipped out his phone and snapped a few pictures.

"Okay lets go before we're late," Sunnghoon said shoving Jake lightly to get him going.

"Okay but really. Heeseung always seemed like a top to me," Jake said.

"I know. Do you know that guy?" Sunghoon asked curiously.

"No but i didn't get a good look at his face so i dunno maybe I've seen him, maybe I haven't," Jake shrugged.

Sunghoon nodded offhandedly.

"Who are you texting?" Jake asked.

"Niki," Sunghoon smirked. "Then he can rat Heeseung out to everybody."

"What is he tell Heeseung he got the picture from you?" Jake raised an eyebrow.

"I blackmailed him," Sunghoon said with a slightly wicked grin. "Said i would tell his parents that they pay most of his housing bill while he spends his money on games. He would get in soooo much trouble."

Jake whistled approvingly. "Damn well played."

"Why thank you."

And so because im mean im leaving this on a cliffhanger (well not really)
And yes this charter is short.

Who do you think the boy is?

I hope everyone smiled today!

Author signing out