Cookies [Chishiya x Reader]

[Chishiya's pov]

I silently munched on my favourite cookies when I saw them again. Y/N. I swear it felt like they were haunting me. Don't get me wrong, I loved their company but it was beginning to feel creepy. I felt their eyes burn into my hoodie. 
"What do you want?" I confronted them.
"Nothing," they replied.
"Seriously? You've been staring at me for the entirety of the game," I stated the facts.
"What's my symbol?" They asked.
"And why should I tell you?"
"Because otherwise I'll steal all of your favourite cookies from the shelves." Y/N smirked. 

I rolled my eyes. I love those cookies but I'm also not giving up that easily. Y/N is acting like a bitch, threatening to take all my cookies. They're evil, I tell you. I was willing to do anything but admit defeat. I turned to Ippei and walked away from Y/N. All they were doing was holding me back from winning this game. 

"Hello? You still haven't told me my symbol." Y/N glared at me.
"Club," I said. 
"You're a diamond," Y/N called back to me.
"Thanks," I mumbled.
The hour was up and we all had to choose which symbol we had. 
Do I trust Y/N? Yes, but with my life?  I pondered.
"Diamond."
I bit into my cookie.

After a few more rounds, we caught the jack. I let Banda and Yaba deal with him so I could leave that hell hole. I heard a familiar voice calling out my name.
"Chishiya!" It said.
I turned around just to see Y/N. 
"Hm?" 
"Thanks for not lying back there," she thanked me.
"Ha. Don't thank me. You just got lucky." I walked away from her, one hand in my pocket and the other in my cookies.
"We should team up. We'd make a good team," Y/N suggested.
"I'm going to play the King of Diamonds next. Your basic knowledge isn't enough. You have to be an intellect, like me." 

I walked off, not looking at Y/N again. I would rather stick knives in my eyes than see them again. 

***

I stepped into the King of Diamond's arena. To my surprise, I saw Y/N glaring at me. They were sitting next to the king. Ha, good luck to them. 

By the end of the game, it was just me, the king and Y/N. 

"Why did you decide to join the King of Diamond's game anyway? You're not that smart and your specialty is clubs." I asked Y/N.

"You have truly underestimated me, Chishiya. I don't care if I die or not anymore. At least my final moments will be with you."
"If you wanted to fuck me, you could've just told me," I chuckled.
"Maybe I'm just here to witness your death."

As I saw who had won that round, I knew that my fate was sealed and set in stone. 
I smirked as I saw hot tears boiling in Y/N's eyes. As the acid drowned and burned my body, I was smiling. Maybe I deserved my fate. Maybe but at least they're alive.
My last words were, "if you don't beat the king, I will murder you in the afterlife.

{505 words}