All For You [Yandere!Banda x Reader]

[Second person pov]

You were walking to your next game when you felt a lingering sense that someone was behind you. To avoid violence, you turned around as soon as possible. You were met by a familiar face.

Banda Sunato.

"Sunato, what brings you here?" You ask, a smirk crawling onto your lips.
"If only I could tell you the truth."
What a cryptic answer, you thought whilst avoiding eye contact. 
"I'm playing the Jack of Hearts next, you?" He walked past me after saying his sentence.
I turned to face him and said, "Jack of Hearts."
"Why don't we team up?" Banda asked you.
A smirk flashed on his lips before he walked into the game arena.

The truth is, you had known Banda for years. Before he became a ruthless, cold-hearted serial killer, that was. One day, you stopped talking to him and he began to stalk your every move. You wondered why he did but the answer wasn't as surprising. You were his drug. Any day without you was a day not worth living in his eyes. He saw that you were getting too close to a guy that was in your class so he cornered him in the classroom when no one was there and stabbed him to death. He savoured every moment of that kill.
After murdering him, Banda licked the knife and whispered in the dead man's ear, "Y/N is mine."

Thoughts raced through your mind and it took you a while to respond to his question. In the end, you said yes. It was your only chance at survival. Once the rules were explained, Banda stroked your hair and whispered into your ear.
"What's my symbol, love?"
"Club," you answered with no hesitation. "What's mine?"
"Heart," Banda said as he wrapped his hands around your waist. "Don't be shy. You can trust me. I'd do anything for you, even commit murder." 
After he said 'murder', he started laughing sinisterly. There was no escape.

You stuck with him until the announcement to go into the cells occurred. 
With a shaky breath, you said, "I'm a heart." 
Banda wrapped his arms around you as soon as he got out. 
"Thank goodness you're alive!" Banda exclaimed. 
A man in a hoodie walked up to you, trying to warn you about Banda but the psychopath quickly shut the conversation down and changed the topic.
"Hoodie guy, turn around. I'll tell you what suit you are." 
"I don't trust men like you." 
"You're a spade, by the way," Sunato called as Chishiya walked back to Ippei. 

"Why did you lie to him?" You whispered.
"Don't worry about it." 

A few more rounds went by and Banda was getting angrier every time he saw Chishiya step out of a cell. Banda cornered Chishiya and when no one was looking, he slipped a pair of scissors out of his pants pocket and stabbed Chishiya in the chest until his hoodie was soaked in blood. You heard a pair of scissors fall to the ground and you headed towards the sound. You froze. Sunato picked up the scissors and licked Chishiya's blood off of the blades. 

"Banda, what the fuck!" You shouted.
"Shhh, babe, the others will hear you," Banda whispered. 
"That's the fucking point. Why did you stab him? The poor guy did absolutely nothing." 
"He was getting too close to you. You're mine and only mine. Remember? I wasn't joking when I said that I was willing to commit murder for you."
You took the scissors out of his hands and held them to his heart. 
"Do it," Banda taunted you. "But remember, you have no one else. They'll all think that you killed me and that hoodie guy. Next round, your head will explode."

After thinking about it for a second, turned around and put the scissors on the ground.
"You're a diamond." 
"You're a club." You told him.

More rounds went by and Banda, Yaba and you figured out who the Jack of Hearts was. Yaba forced information out of him and you and Banda walked out of the prison, admiring the explosion. It was beautiful. Banda pulled you closer to him as the explosion came to an end. 
"I've shown you just how much love I have for you. Tell me, do you have that same amount of love for me?" 
You nodded. 
He smiled. 
"Forever is a long time but I'd be willing to be with you for that time."

{721 words}