Cliffside Picnic [Karube x Reader]

You were drinking at the bar when this guy comes up to you. He looks friendly but what's on the outside never truly reflects what's on the inside. You decide to get to know him a little better while ordering a few more drinks. After your chat, the man said that the drinks would be on him. You didn't think anything about it so you thanked him and left. 

You went home and sat on the couch. All you could think about was why that random bartender served you all those drinks for free. The more you thought about it, the more suspicious it seemed. After a while, you decided to go to bed. You were going to go back to the bar tomorrow anyway.

The next day, you walked into the bar and the same guy waved at you. Trying to be nice, you sat on the stool that was directly opposite him.
"By the way, I never got your name," you said.
"Karube. What's your name?"
"Y/N." 
"That's a nice name." He complimented you.
"Thanks, I like your name too!" You responded kindly. 
You talked for a few hours but after that, you left.

Every time Karube let you go, he felt like a piece of him was being torn off into the abyss, never to be seen again. His heart was only truly happy when he was with you. 

The next time you entered the bar, he asked you out on a date. You thought he was confident and bold so you agreed. He told you to meet him at the bar again.

After a few days, it was finally the day and you got into something nice and casual. 

"You look beautiful." He winked at you.
"So do you," you replied. 
"Hop in, there's something I need you to see!" 
Karube sat in the front seat of his car. He drove you to a cliff and told you to get out. 
"Woah," you said as you stared at the sight.

"It's beautiful, isn't it? I haven't brought anyone here yet other than you

"It's beautiful, isn't it? I haven't brought anyone here yet other than you. This is our place," Karube mentioned. "Come over here. I made a picnic for the two of us!"

The two of you talked about your lives and who you are now

"I love you," Karube whispered in your ear. 
"I love you too, Karube."

{423 words}