Monster [Young!Niragi x Reader]

It was a Friday afternoon and someone decided to take a different route home. They saw a boy getting hurt. Y/N ran up to him to see what was wrong when they got hit in the face with a ball. The person winced in pain and walked up to the boy with the bat in his hands. Y/N took out a pocket knife and swung it open. The boy hunched back in pain. A pool of blood was created on the ground. Soon enough. The other boys freaked out a rushed to go get someone to help the boy with a wound on his stomach.

"Are you okay there? Those boys fucked you up pretty badly," Y/N spoke.
"Y-yeah. I'm fine. Thanks for helping me out." Niragi stood up.
"Wanna come back to my house?" Y/N asked.
"Sure," Niragi replied.
The two walked home together and went to a pharmacy to get some bandages for Niragi.
"Thanks for helping me," Niragi mumbled.
"No problem."
As they walked home, Niragi spotted the boys from earlier with some sort of authority figure. He alerted Y/N about it and they both hid behind some bushes but the boys were still searching for Niragi and Y/N.
Niragi started to get scared. They continued their walk and they arrived at Y/N's house.

Niragi sat on the bed, shaking from fear.
"They're gonna find us eventually," Niragi said.
"Don't worry about them. I'll keep you safe."
Niragi hugged the person in front of him. He felt safe with them.

Knock, knock, knock.
Y/N ran downstairs and opened the door. They were greeted by the boys that hurt Niragi and a police officer. The boy that Y/N stabbed was still clutching his stomach in pain. They all looked at the officer before dragging Y/N outside. A look of fear fell over their face and the boys cackled. Tears fell down Y/N's cheeks.
"Where the fuck is Niragi?" One of the boys asked.
"I...I don't know," Y/N whimpered.

Niragi watched from the window. He felt scared for the person that saved him. He wanted to return the favour and save them but it was all too risky. He sat on the floor in shame and nervousness as the boys continued to torment the person. After a few minutes, Niragi couldn't take it anymore.
"Stop it! Youre hurting them!" Niragi shouted.

Niragi braced himself and punched the boys and ran to Y/N.
"Thank goodness. You're alive." Niragi sighed in relief.
"Hehe I'm fine. Thank you."
Their pocket knife was on the floor and drenched in blood.
Niragi looked at the person's face. It was covered in blood. Y/N winced in pain. They started to cry and the tears burned as they slipped into the cut. Niragi punched the boy with the wound in the stomach and he hunched back in pain.
Niragi took the pocket knife and dragged it down the police officer's face.

Niragi took Y/N inside and the two hugged each other. Niragi fixed up Y/N's wound.
"Thank you. If you hadn't come, I would have died."
"Ha, same here." Niragi snickered.

{533 words}