Chapter Twelve| Mark Me

"Hunter, you are my best friend." Ian says. "And Coop, you're my brother."

"So?" I growl.

"You wouldn't hurt me."

"Want to bet? You came to break me and Dominic apart."

I hear Dominic growl from behind me and I snap my head back to look at him. "What are you growling at?"

"Hun, it's his wolf. He doesn't like this." Jess says.

"God!" I say looking into his eyes.

"Son?" I hear the Beta ask and I turn my head to face him.

"Father." Coop answers.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Doing what? Being with my mate? I am staying here with my mate, her brother and my future sister." Coop growls at him.

"Who's her brother and your future sister?" Ian asks.

"My brother would be the big bad Alpha you thought kidnapped our precious 'soon-to-be-luna'." Jess snaps. "And the future sister would be Hun."

"Hun?" Ian asks.

"Don't ask." I reply.

Ian and his father start to move forward but I let out a loud growl. "Step on our territory and I promise you will be in pieces by the time Dominic and I are done."

"Hunter! Why do you insist that this guy is your mate?" My father snaps.

"Because he is! Why must you insist that he isn't!"

"Because people like him don't get mates unless they're the same and you are nothing like him! He's cruel and heartless." Mom says.

"Okay! You know what?! I give up on you people! Dominic is my mate and I love him. You don't get a say in anything in my life anymore. Things are changing with me and I wont let you stop anything."

"Hunter," Mom interrupts.

"No! Don't even talk to me!" I shout.

I walk over to Dominic and he wraps his arm around my middle again. I put my lips to his ears. "Mark me." I whisper.

He moves his lips down to my neck and kisses me repeatedly. He hits a sensitive spot and I almost fall to my knees; thats where he'll mark me. I feel his canines ding into my skin and the blood come out. He lifts his head and I look into his black eyes. His wolf is in charge.

"You can't separate us now." I glair at my parents.

"Hunter, why did you have to do this?" Dad asks.

"Because I love him!" I shout.

"And I love her." Dominic's back.

"You can't take me away now, I belong to Dominic and this pack." I say. "Go back to your pack territory and don't come back. And as for you mom and dad, I may or may not keep in touch with you after what you have brought about."

"Hunter, we are your parents, we didn't think that person like him deserved someone like you." Dad says as if it helps his case.

"That doesn't help your case. Get away!" I shout.

The start to walk away with Dominic's fingers woven in mine and I hear the snapping of twigs as my old pack moves away. I just hope that they stay away.

"Are you okay?" Dominic asks.

"Yeah, everything just...crazy." I reply.

"Everything will be okay now." He says.

"I hope you're right." I breath out.

"I am, I marked you and your family wont try to take you from me now."

"How do you know?" I asks looking into his green eyes.

"Because it would eventually kill you to take you away from me."

"Dominic I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too baby." He says as he embraces me.

"Forever." We say together.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(Updated and edited on August 1, 2016)