Chapter Seventenen| Brook

I move as fast as I can towards the cells where I had Owen put Ian. I need him to help me win this and I just hope he'll comply. Without warning I feel another presence next to me and Dominic. Right away I know it's Cooper and Jessie.

"What's happening?" Jessie asks me in a whisper.

"My old pack is coming for me and I need all the help I can get. Ian came in his own will and they are looking for him as we speak. He needs to help us becuase I assume that he knows something about all this." I say continuing to walk.

"What do you mean?" Cooper asks.

"My parents don't care that I found my mate, they want me back in the old pack so that I can mate with Alpha Trent and expand the pack." I growl.

"Luna!" I hear one of my warriors through mind link.

"Yes." I reply calmly.

"They have started towards our territory. Should we try and stop them?" He asks.

"No, try your best to get back unnoticed by them." I state.

"Yes Luna." He repays and I can hear the submission in his voice.

"They're on their way." I growl.

We step in front of Ian's cell and I look to see him on the ground sleeping. He looks so peaceful. I roll my eyes at myself, I don't have time to wait for him to get up.

"Ian!" I screech at the top of my lungs.

He bolts up to his feet and gives me a pissed off look earning a growl from both me and Dominic. He lowers his head in submission to our growls.

"Ian, we need your help." Cooper says.

"Why do you need my help?" He asks in shock.

"Because my parents are coming to take me away." I sigh.

"What?!" He shouts in disbelief.

"Alpha! Luna!" I hear Owen shout from down the hall towards the entrance. "They're almost here."

I can feel my temper start to rise and my blood starts to boil. I need to break something or kill something and honestly I wouldn't mind killing Alpha Trent.

"Calm down Hunter." Dominic say placing his hand on my back instantly calming me down.

"They aren't going to do anything to you." Cooper says and gets nod from everyone I the room.

The five of us walk out of the cell chamber and back to the pack house. I notice a car in the drive way that I've never seen before and I can only help but wonder who it is. I watch as Jessie smells the air and squeals in delight.

"What's going on Jessie?" Cooper asks.

"Brook's back!" She run into the pack house and I can hear her screams of delight.

As I enter the house Jess grabs me by the arm and drags me over into the kitchen.

"Brook, this is my soon to be sister in law and the new Luna of the pack." Jess squeals making my ears hurt.

"It's nice to meet you." I smile.

"You too. Would you mind if I ask your name?" She chuckles.

"Her names Hunter." Jess jumps up and down excitedly.

"Jessie, I'm perfectly capable of talking for myself." I remind her

"Sorry Luna I'm just so exited." She says jumping up and down.

"So, your the new Luna I heard so much about." Brook turns to me.

"That would be me but how did you hear about me?" I question.

"Jessie has a big mouth." she laughs.

I shoot Jessie a glair and she just smiles.

"Well, I get the impression that you are part of this pack, or use to be anyways." I say.

"Well, actually I was part of the pack until my parents died and I was sent to live with my aunt."

"I'm so sorry for your loss." I say.

"It's okay, it was a long time ago." She says.

"Well, I assume you came here for a reason." I say.

"Actually Luna, yes I did. I came here seeking refuge."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well, someone new was introduced. What do you think? Comment and tell me.

Thanks

Xoxo
-Maddie

(Updated and edited on August 1, 2016)