Chapter 8-Down to business

AkumuKeihatsu/Enlightened by Nightmares

            My mind became hazy, but I kept my focus on the matter at hand. "Gekido! Where are you! I know you did this," I shouted in the room as Seirento appeared from Yuji's black smoke, "just come out you idiot, it makes no sense trying to scare him," he said as black smoke appeared somewhere to my right, I saw his red eyes, it was Gekido. "Your no fun Seirento," he said while leaning on a nearby wall, "shut up you psycho, you've had enough fun today," Seirento said shouting across the room, "who did you kill, do I know the person?" I asked holding on the my sanity, the very sight of Gekido, Seirento and Yuji, its fear invoking, inside I die each time they speak, just seeing them and knowing I'm the only one who can see them, it's painful.

            "Who did I kill? How the fuck am I supposed to know. I just took a hoddy from your closet and went out and killed a random woman, and I cut of her hand and put it here just to scare you. Did it?" he asked opening his eyes widely.

"no, of course I'm not scared, I saw my parents die in front of my face and I laughed so I can handle what u can dish out," I said but, I was scared immensely.

"what did you do wa.....wait, how did you kill someone? You cant touch others, that's impossible!" I exclaimed as Gekido laughed as Yuji appeared in to my left from the black smoke,

"did I not tell you, there are points in time when we can...well, control your body, while you remain unconscious or asleep," Yuji said as I began to question,

"how is that? That's like MPD,"

 "Well that motive your going to have to find out yourself," he replied with a cheeky voice tone.

"Fuck it, I don't care, I have enough problems to deal with," I stated,

"oh really Seiju-kun," Yuji said as I started to focus on more important things,

"I need help from the three of you, I need to answer a few unanswered questions I have and solve a few mysteries. Seirento, make background research on everyone in my school, you can touch objects right?(Seirento answers yes). Good, you know how to use a computer?(Seirento nods). Ok can you research them for me please," I asked Seirento,

 "sure no problem, at least I would have something to do," Seirento said as he went to use my laptop,

 "Yuji and Gekido, I need you two to help me find a few stuff out tomorrow at school and were gonna go around asking a few questions at the local police station"

. Yuji answered yes and Gekido chuckled, not giving me a clear answer, but I went to the dismembered hand and cleaned up the mess he made. I burned the hand to leave no trace. But today was behind me, it is time to get down to business, the reason I came to Tokyo was to be alone so I could investigate who came to my house when my parents died, and to take revenge on everyone involved in their murder. It's cliché but this is my way of making my parents rest, rest in peace.