Chapter 3-A New Beginning

Narrator-Kaiju Akari

            The nightmare on that Sunday morning ended, but the effects are still lodged deep into my bones. I lost two very important people, and I almost lost my brother Seiju, but out of true thought, he should be dead. No five year old boy can survive a bullet to the head; maybe he could but instantly healing his wounds? I don’t get. And even though he didn’t die, he changed drastically. The way he was speaking wasn’t my brother Seiju, seeing death must have did something to him…no, it still doesn’t make sense how an overly happy boy could change so much in such a short time. It doesn’t make any sense whatsoever, really…just…..i really don’t know and I’m confused beyond compare, and I bet Deiju feels the same about it. At the time we were only 5 and the words he spoke were confusing and its strange how a 5 year old boy was speaking like he was 50, all of this just doesn’t make any goddamn sense.

            After about two months coping with the event at the local orphanage, we were adopted by Ibori and Akasaki Nagisawa. Miss Ibori was a beautiful woman who just turned 23, she was a kind woman who loved and cared for anyone in need. Mr. Akasaki was similarhe just did anything to make his newlywed wife happy. They took the three of in out of the kindness of their hearts. They took care of us, fed us, clothed us, they became the parents that my brothers and I lost, and I was forever grateful to them. Deiju loved them just as much as I did, but Seiju was a different. He hated their kindness; he said it was sign of weakness. I could never understand him after that Sunday, and I think I never will.

New narrator-Seiju Akari

            Ibori were Akasaki were the epitome of kindness, they treated us like we were their actual sons, how nice of them, but I didn’t care. I just used them until I could get the chance to move out and live by myself; I couldn’t stand being around those people. There’s nothing wrong with being kind but I thought showing kindness to a stranger was hopeless, because the person your being kind to is just using you, like what I was doing.

            Ten years went by in the blink of an eye, my brothers and I were all 15 years old and ready to start high school. We lived in Kyoto Japan after moving from our old home in Osaka, so it was imperative that we all go to a high school in Kyoto. I refused, I couldn’t stand living with them much less going to the same school as them, they were pathetic and they relied on others more times than normal. They weren’t useless though to be honest, and I still loved them because they still are my triplet brothers, and were technically connected anywhere we go. It took some time but I forced my new parents to buy me a house in Tokyo so I could live alone and go to a local high school. After a few weeks, I left Kyoto and went on my way to Tokyo to start my new life, on my own. But I had my own reasons for leaving, I had things and people to investigate and I didn’t need any interruptions. But moving in to my own house, couldn’t stop what was about to happen.