Chapter 31-Seiju v.s. Chiharu

Akumu Keihatsu/Enlightened by Nightmares

Narrator-Unnamed Narrator

            Even without knowing what type of Black Magic user she was, Seiju lunged forward carelessly as she floated over him and landed as she said,  

"someone's a bit confident, but it's time to crush that confidence," she then floated high in the air as storm clouds formed above her. With this Seiju became even more clueless to what Black Magic she was using, then suddenly a lightning bolt came out of the clouds striking Chiharu, right after the clouds slowly disappeared. She pointed her index finger at Seiju and launched a small bolt of electricity out of it. Seiju couldn't see it, it was moving too fast even for his eyes, but he ducked to his right and dodged it. Chiharu then said,

"oh lucky dodge there, I never thought you could do it," but Seiju couldn't hear her words, they weren't important to him as he said,

 "this fight's gonna be boring if you're gonna be up there so, why don't I join you,"

he then jumped and stepped down, but under his feet was his thickened aura, he was using them as stairs. After a few steps he was at her level as they stared each other down. With constant focus, Seiju could walk in mid-air as long as his aura is active, thus he made the first move. He ran to her as her hands were then surrounded by Electricity. Seiju swung his knife in his left hand aiming for her abdomen. He wasn't planning to use 'switcher' yet, cause it took too much concentration and energy. But with ease Chiharu simply pushed her right hand unto Seiju's left hand with great force, almost tipping Seiju over then kneed him in the gut and grabbed him by the hair and then touched his forehead head with her left index finger. With Seiju's Body was impacted with over 1000 volts of electricity, but somehow his brain was still intact. He raised his right hand pushing her hand away then grabbed it, although doing this electrocuted him further he threw her on the opposite side. Using his speed while she was in mid-air he ran to her then elbowed her to the ground below, and the force at which he hit her the impact on the concrete below was broken completely leaving a small crater and dust. But out of the dust she launch several mini sized bolts of electricity as Seiju dodged them all, but that was her plan. After the last bolt past Seiju Chiharu was already beside him, she grabbed his arm not only electrocuting him but then elbowing it, sending out a loud cracking noise. She jumped back, licking her finger as Seiju smiled at the pain. He grabbed his arm and generated more aura around it, then in a few seconds he could flex his arm without pain, "

not bad, but this is far from over," Chiharu said as they both moved so fast it's like they teleported, but in the midst of it Seiju they were fighting faster than the human eye could see. Seiju continuously swung his knife at her as she flawlessly dodged, but each time she dodged she hit Seiju back gently but with each hit about 300 volts of electricity would be sent into Seiju's body. He stopped swinging as he wanted to make a strategy, mindless fighting would get him nowhere against her. But before he could think Chiharu was already in front of him with her hand aiming for his gut. With his quick reflexes he moved his knife in place to block the hit but...Chiharu wasn't aiming for his gut. In an instant she raised her hand upward hitting him in the chin sending him flying in the air, she then snapped her fingers as a lightning bolt appeared out of nowhere hitting Seiju in the chest sending him straight down creating another crater in the concrete.

"That bolt is different from all the others, it contains more raw electric power so right now your brain should malfunctioning and your heart should have stopped too, so this fight is over."