Chapter 38- "I am her protector'

Akumu Keihatsu/Enlightened by Nightmares

Narrator-Unnamed Narrator

Aiko and Seiju, stood still waiting for who would make the first move. But to break the silence Seiju asked,

"Aiko-san, you said you were an Alchemist witch right? What's the difference between you and a regular Witchcraft user?"

Aiko then put her hands on the ground then formed a sword out of the concrete inside it as she rushed at Seiju swinging the sword but Seiju blocked it. They both stood still sword on knife as Aiko replied saying,

"Well as Alchemist I know all forms and methods of how to control matter and anti-matter, using witchcraft allows me to have full control over the forces of matter. For example(Seiju pushes her off and slashes back but she blocks) If a regular Witchcraft user wanted to heat water or make steam but only had one bucket of water, they would have to master the art of the fire elements or use basic heat power. Djinns can also use elements but there methods of using is harder to obtain, me on the hand as an Alchemist I don't need fire magic all I do is heat the matter inside the water by making contact with the water then making a mental chant, either that or I just look at the bucket and heat it up using the same matter heating technique but that way uses up more energy.(Seiju says 'interesting, so doing that saves you time and energy) Indeed young one." Aiko pushes Seiju off as he starts to say,

"let's make a wager, if I win you teach me Alchemy, you make a stipulation if you win,"

Aiko then started to think, after that she said, "ok, but if I win you will have to stay away from Kazumi.(Seiju raises his eyebrow to that stipulation) Kazumi doesn't need a murderer like you to be friends with, there many other people she could have chosen anyone but she chose you. Don't get me wrong, you seem like a nice person, but as far as family is concerned I'm the only one protecting her from her step-father."

Seiju slowly started chuckling, then it turned to loud laughing, he then said,

"protecting?! PROTECTING!?! How delusional can you get. The only way you could protect her if by getting rid of Anzo Daichi, the man that ruined her family because he wanted control over this generation of the Daichi family. It's because of HIM why she suffers. It's because of HIM why she cries when no one's looking(Kazumi is shocked to find out that he knows that). It's because of HIM why she had to be forcefully raped and couldn't say a word about it cause HE would kill her mother, who in my opinion is already dead or being tortured somewhere either she's dead literally or mentally. While you were 'PROTECTING' her she was busy suffering and I was the one to go help her. I was the one to cheer her up. I was the one to make her smile. I was the one that saved her. I'm the one protecting her, not you. My methods may be violent but at least they fucking work, all you do is kiss up to Anzo so he can keep her alive a bit longer. And I'm sad to say it but if he stays alive then Kazumi dead already, when he's gone she can have reason to smile again.(Aiko gets mad and shouts 'SILENCE! Anzo-sama's is the one keeping her alive. Besides in your current state you can't even defeat Anzo-sama' but Seiju interrupts) SHUT THE FUCK UP! Don't judge people by just looking at them, you don't know what I'm capable of. And so what Anzo is providing for her, I know he's the one paying the bills for Kazumi's house, his money buys her groceries and food, but when he's gone I will be providing for her.(Aiko says 'what are you talking about') My step-parents are very wealthy, even though I'm not the best kid in the world I treat them with respect and that's what they like about me. Their the one's that made me move to Tokyo, and their the one's sending me money each month to live off of and honestly they send too much. They send $1200+ U.S. a month and I don't even use half of it, so when Anzo's gone I'll pay for anything she wants. Why? Cause she's my friend, and hate to see her unhappy and if getting rid of Anzo will make at least a bit happy, that's enough for me, and so you know I am her protector.(Kazumi starts to cry as she and Kurie watch from the sidelines) Now can we get this over with, after I kick your ass I heading up there to Anzo."