Chapter 4-The figure of shadows

AkumuKeihatsu/Enlightened by Nightmares

Narrator-Seiju Akari

            My foster parents were kind enough to buy me a decent sized house in Tokyo, I was actually grateful for that. I thanked them with what's left of the kindness in my black heart, and tried my best to repay them overtime. Life was beginning to get normal again, i would rather some excitement but you never get what you want when you want it. But, over a month period, something strange has been happening. One night I was outside standing on the porch staring at stars and contemplating with my infinite imagination, while I heard someone in the distance, "(mumbling sounds)," "What the hell is that," I said, but I didn't pay it any attention, "Seeeeiju," "huh, (he turns around) Kaiju, Deiju is one of you calling me?" I said but both of them replied no, "Are temporary mother and father calling me?" again, they replied no. "Hmm, that's strange," I said to myself as I looked out onto the street, then I blinked and as I opened my eyes, a dark figure stood in the road. "What the fuck?" I said as a shadowy figure stood in the road, in full black with eyes glowing blue. "How the fuck did that thing appear all of a sudden." For a split second I blinked and this...person or thing stood in the road, how is this possible? I looked down the road and saw a truck driving towards this thing, but it stood there without moving an inch. As the truck speeded closer *poof* the figure disappeared into black smoke. "What in the hell just happened. Was it a ghost? Ha, Seiju you idiot, ghost don't exist," I said to myself, "OR DO THEY!" "AHH," I shouted, "WHO'S THERE," I said after hearing a loud voice behind me, "KAIJU! DEIJU! Are you two fucking with me or something?".....There was no answer. There came silence, then, "Seiju," a voice came in front of me. But I remained calm and stood silent, and after a few minutes nothing happened then I went inside. I went to find Kaiju and Deiju but they and my temporary parents were gone. I saw a note on the fridge saying, "Seiju, your brothers, your mother and I went to help some neighbors move and we know you like staying home alone, so we left without telling you, we'll be back in a couple hours, Love Dad." They left me here alone, so what could explain what I heard, or rather what I saw and heard. This was strange, I love being alone but now I know since this event, I'm not alone anymore. Hmm, interesting, more mysteries to solve, more adversities just get thrown into my face one by one.

            A few days later I packed up my stuff and left the house to move to my new home in Tokyo since the school year was approaching. I got some guys to help me pack out some furniture "they" bought for me, how nice of them to buy them for me. As I arrived at the home, it was spacious and that made it perfect. But, I felt something odd so I walk around a bit inside. Then suddenly I froze......in the back of the room.... "Who...." A man in full black, that looked exactly like me, but had blue eyes, leaned on a wall in the back of the room, "Who.....are you?" I asked faintly, he chuckled, "im something different," he replied, as fear filled my insides....just who the fuck is this guy?