Chapter 4: Demise of Riser Phenex

(Makoto is seen preparing to face the one Rias mentioned last night.)

Makoto: Very well, It's time to face the fool who is trying to force Rias to marry him.

????: What did you just call me?

(Makoto then turns to see Riser Phenex.)

Makoto: Are you the one Rias is being forced to marry?

????: Riser has a name!

Makoto: Oh, so your name is Riser.

Riser: Riser Phenex, heir of Phenex Clan.

Makoto: And Rias is supposed to marry you? Don't make me laugh. She prefers marrying me. And besides... (smirks) I already took her virginity.

Riser: But do you have a harem?

(Riser snaps his fingers, and his peerage shows up.)

Makoto: Hmph, show-off.

Riser: Are you jealous of Riser?

Makoto: Why would I be jealous of a talking corpse?

(Riser's Peerage laughs.)

Makoto: I may not have a harem yet, but I have... KIVAT!

(Kivat comes in.)

Kivat: Yeah. All Right. Let's go, Kiva.

(Riser's Peerage gets shocked about the word "Kiva".)

Ravel: Kiva?

Makoto: That's right, I'm Kamen Rider Kiva. 

GABU!

(Makoto's fangire features appear and some chains wrap around him.)

Makoto: Henshin!

(Makoto becomes Kamen Rider Kiva.)

Ravel: Well, you screwed up, brother. You're an embarrassment anyway.

Riser: What? Why would you say that?

Ravel: Because it's true.

Kiva: (pulls out a fuestle) Well, I guess even your sister won't mind if you die.

GARULU SABER!

(Cut to Doran Castle, Jiro is seen taking a sip of his tea until he realizes that he's being summoned.)

Jiro: I guess I'll breathe the air of the corrupted world.

(Jiro becomes Garulu Saber, and goes towards Kiva, who grabs the saber and changes forms.)

Ravel: No boubt... he's really the king of Vampires.

(Riser gets shocked by hearing about Kiva.)

Kiva: GGGRRRRAAAAAHH!

(Both Kiva and Riser get in their fighting stances, and the latter charges at the former, who blocks his attack and slashes him before blocking more of his attacks. Then Kiva slashes Riser again and kicks Riser's face before slashing his chest.)

Riser: Riser will not lose!

(Riser shoots a fire attack on Kiva, who dodges the attack and jumps into a tree. Kiva then makes his Garulu Saber emit a howling soundwave which blows Riser away.)

Kivat: Now, Kiva!

(Kiva places the Garulu Saber at Kivat's mouth, and the latter bites it.)

GARULU BITE!

(Kiva then jumps in the air and slashes down at Riser, killing him. Then Doran Castle comes in and devours Riser's soul. Rias and her peerage were watching the fight, and they smirked as their King finally got rid of her forced engagement.)

Rias: Thank you, Makoto Enomori.

(Unbeknownst to all of them, a blonde figure was watching the fight as well.)

Tokuhiko: Kiva

Tokuhiko: Kiva... I will defeat you and show you who is the real King of Fangires.

(Then Sagark approaches Tokuhiko and its eyes glow as the screen fades out.)