Special Chapter: Unleash the Lightning to Break the Chains (FINALE)

(The group prepares to fight Kamen Rider Rey, who then slashes Kiva.)

Saga: (worried) Makoto! (glares at Rey) How dare you!

(Saga uses his sword to try to slash Rey, who slams the Gekkou Raimeken Ikazuchi, creating a shockwave energy strike at him, and he falls down. Ixa uses his sword as well as it clashes with the Gekkou Raimeken Ikazuchi, but Rey uses his claw to punch Ixa in the gut.)

Ixa: ARRGGHH!!

(Den-O prepares to slash Rey, who charges up the Gekkou Raimeken Ikazuchi and launches a thunder energy slash which hits him.)

Den-O: ARRGGHH!!

(Espada removes the Kiva Book from his driver and prepares to use another Book.)

NEEDLE HEDGEHOG!

(He places it on his driver and prepares to change forms.)

IKAZUCHI BATTOU! TOGE! TOGE! LAMP DO HEDGEHOG! IKAZUCHI NISATSU! KYUKYUTTO KOSURU TO ARAWARETA SONO MAJIN E NO NEGAI TO WA CHIKUCHIKU NO YOROIDATTA!

(Kiva gets up and prepares to combine his Monster Arms.)

GARULU SABER! AS WELL AS BASSHAA MAGNUM! AND... DOGGA HAMMER!

(Kiva changes to his DoGaBaKi Form, and both prepare to perform their finishers.)

HISSATSU DOKUHA! IKAZUCHI BATTOU! HEDGEHOG! ALANGINA! NISATSU GIRI! THU-THU-THUNDER!

GARULU BITE!

(They combine their finishers and defeat Rey as Kivat catches the Gekkou Raimeken Ikazuchi.)

Kivat: Espada! Here!

(Kivat throws the Gekkou Raimeken Ikazuchi to Espada, who catches it. Kivat then picks the Arabiana Night Book and throws it to Espada, who catches it as well. Rey is reverted back to Issei Hyoudou.)

Saga: Is that...

Kiva: Tch! Figured out it would be you!

Arc: (uses an intercom) Luthor! Teleport Issei back!

(Issei groans in pain as he is teleported back as Arc growls at the heroes.)

Espada: Time to finish you, Arc!

ARABIANA NIGHT!

(He removes the two books and inserts his Arabiana Night Book at his driver.)

GEKKOU IKAZUCHI BATTOU! GEKKA GA YAMI WO TERASHIDASU, SEN TO HITOTSU NO MONOGATARI! ARABIANA NIGHT! SPARKLE NIGHT!

Espada: My feelings will pierce through!

(Tatsulot comes in as well and attaches into Kiva's wrist.)

Tatsulot: Tension Fortissimo!

(Kiva prepares to change forms.)

HENSHIN!

(Kiva becomes Kiva Emperor.)

Kiva: Let's go, Espada!

Espada: (nods) Right!

(They charge at Arc and Kiva slashes him twice, making him back away as Espada slashes Arc multiple times. Not wanting to be left out, Ixa decides to change his form as well.)

R-I-S-I-N-G!

(Ixa then shoots Arc multiple times as Espada prepares to finish him, and so does Kiva.)

ARABIANA NIGHT HISSATSU DOKUHA! GEKKOU IKAZUCHI BATTOU!

(Espada jumps into the air before his surroundings turn dark and the moon appears behind him.)

ARABIANA NIGHT HISSATSU GIRI!

(He then transforms into lightning that travels directly downward toward the ground before turning at a right angle and going forward, through Arc.)

WAKE UP FEVER!

(Kiva then executes his finisher, and Arc explodes as he reverts back to Mabuz.)

Mabuz: YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS WITH YOUR DAMN LIVES!

(Mabuz then disappears as the heroes revert back to their human forms.)

Makoto: Guess this is the end, huh? It was nice knowning you.

Naoto: Yeah. (a portal opens) I'm gonna go back to my world and continue my journey. See ya.

(He walks through the portal and returns to his world. Rias hugs Makoto between her bosom, and Kuroka does the same to Tokuhiko. Daigo is seen looking into the sky.)

Daigo: Mabuz... whatever you're planning... you will not succeed!

(Then the screen fades out.)

SEASON FOUR COMING SOON!