Chapter 11: Kiva vs Kokabiel

(After talking Tokuhiko to an hospital, Makoto is seen in the courtyard of Kuoh Academy as he has something in his mind.)

Makoto: (in mind) Who has filled Tokuhiko with such lies?

(He sighs in annoyance, and then Kivat comes in.)

Makoto: What's up, Kivat?

Kivat: The Academy is about to be attacked.

Makoto: By who?

Kivat: Someone named Kokabiel. It looks like he has declared war on the world.

Makoto: Then we must stop him, no matter what!

Kivat: All right. Let's go, Kiva!

(Makoto grabs Kivat and commands it to bite him.)

GABU!

(Makoto prepares to transform.)

Makoto: Henshin!

(Makoto becomes Kamen Rider Kiva and goes to where Kobakiel is confronting Rias' Peerage. The former notices Kiva.)

Kokabiel: Hmph, so you're Kiva!

Kiva: What are your intentions, Kobakiel?

Kokabiel: From here on out, I will start a war! I will take your heads as a gift! Even if it's only me, I will continue from where we left off! I'm going to show Sirzechs and Michael that we, the Fallen Angels, are the ultimate beings!

Kiva: Over my dead body!

Kobakiel: Excellent suggestion!

(Kiva then jumps and kicks Kokabiel down before slamming him into a wall and punching him in the face various times. Suddenly the fallen angel blows him away, and both of them get in their fighting stances before charging at each other. Kiva throws Kokabiel before kicking him.)

Kivat: Kivatchoo!

(Kiva kicks, but Kokabiel blocks the kick and blows him before kicking him down various times, and then shoots some spears, but Kiva manages to dodge them all.)

Kivat: It looks like I'm not so well after all. As a big service for Makoto, I'm having a big gathering!

(Makoto pulls all of the three fuestles and inserts the blue one in Kivat's mouth.)

GARULU SABER!

(Cut to Doran Castle, Jiro hears the calling.)

AS WELL AS BASSHAA MAGNUM!

(Back to Doran Castle, Ramon hears the calling too.)

AND... DOGGA HAMMER!

(Riki hears the calling as well. The three were playing cards before being called.)

Jiro: Shall we go?

Ramon: Yeah.

(Riki groans, and the three step up before transforming into Arm Monsters and going up to Kiva, who changes to DoGaBaKi Form, which surprises Kokabiel as he shoots another spear, but Kiva deflects it, angering the fallen angel, who then charges at him and tries to land a hit on him, but he blocks the attack before pushing him. Kiva then hammers Kokabiel down before throwing him away. Suddenly Kiva turns the battleground into water and slides in circles before shooting Kobakiel, and finally he slashes him three times.)

WAKE UP!

(Then Hell's Gate opens as Kiva executes the powerful version of Darkness Moon Break, kicking Kokabiel, who then screams in pain before exploding, and Doran Castle comes in to devour his soul. As Kiva is about to walk away, Xenovia approaches him.)

Kiva: (glares) What are you doing here?

Xenovia: Well... I just came here to apologize...

Kiva: Apologize? Do you think a single apology will undo the wound you've given to my old friend by insulting him? You're lucky he didn't hear the words you have said.

Xenovia: I know. I know. (sighs) I was really a terrible person. And no matter how long it will take, but I will do what I must to earn your forgiveness.

Kiva: You better.

(Next Day)

(Rias is seen practicing archery, and then he turns to Makoto and blows a kiss to him.)

Koneko: I'm impressed you got the president's heart.

Makoto: Me too. But she isn't the only one, right.

Koneko: (blushes) Yeah, you're right... just so you know, I'll be always by your side.

Makoto: Thanks.

Asia: (comes in) Same here.

Akeno: (hugs Makoto from behind) Ara ara... me too, handsome.

(Then Rias approaches Makoto and kisses him on the lips.)

Girls: We love you, Makoto.

Makoto: I love you too, girls.

(Makoto and the girls smile as they look into the sky, and then the screen fades out.)

(Season 1 End.)