Chapter 25: Showdown Between Life and Death

(Makoto is seen having a walk with Psylocke, Power Girl and Xenovia as they fail to notice a certain "grim reaper" watching over them.)

Bloodman: So that boy is the one who destroyed Ajeel

Bloodman: So that boy is the one who destroyed Ajeel. He's just sealed his damn fate!

(He then approaches them and conjures an Exploding Spiral. The four notice the magic and manage to dodge as they see Bloodman.)

Makoto: Who are you?

Bloodman: You dare ask the name of the grim reaper?

Power Girl: You don't look like a grim reaper.

Bloodman: But I am. To stand before me means you have made a compact with death!! Your wish to break that compact will not be granted!! I swear on it in the name of the god of death!!

Makoto: Let me guess, you're not saying this metaphorically or poetically, right?

Bloodman: Exactly. I am Death... STRAIGHT UP!

(Psylocke teleports behind Bloodman and tries to attack him, only for him to use his first seal which makes him immune to the attacks until he punches her in the gut, taking her down.)

Makoto: (worried) Psylocke.

(Xenovia and Power Girl try to attack him as well, but his immunity to both attacks renders him almost invincilbe. But as he grabs Xenovia's Durendal and throws him away, he gets hit in the face by a punch from Power Girl.)

Power Girl: You lowered your guard.

Bloodman: Why you... I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU ALL!

Makoto: Kivat!

Kivat: (comes in) Right'o! My pleasure!

(Makoto grabs Kivat and prepares to transform.)

GABU!

(Kivat bites Makoto's wrist, unleahsing his fangire features.)

Makoto: Henshin!

(Makoto becomes Kiva and charges at Bloodman, who charges back, only for Kiva to grab his arm, throw him aside and kick him.)

Bloodman: Damn you!

(Kiva charges at him again as Power Girl watches her boyfriend.)

Power Girl: Kiva!

(Kiva kicks Bloodman and knees him in the gut before punching his chest rapidly before kicking him down. Bloodman growls in anger as he inhales before releasing a powerful breath of ice to freeze Kiva.)

Kivat: Damn bastard! He froze you up.

(Bloodman approaches Kiva, but Daigo shows up and prepares to transform.)

READY!

Daigo: Henshin!

FIST ON!

(Daigo becomes Ixa in his Burst Mode, melting the ice which had Kiva frozen.)

Daigo: Bloodman, return that life to God!

(KIva gets up as Kivat speaks up.)

Kivat: FInish this quickly.

(Kiva pulls out the Garulu Fuestle as he prepares to use it.)

GARULU SABER!

(Garulu Saber comes to Kiva, who picks it and changes forms. He then tries to slash Bloodman, who uses his immunity magic to become intangible against the attacks until he grabs Kiva and throws him, but he does a wall jump and slashes him three times. Ixa sneaks up behind him and kicks him, sending him to crash into a wall.)

Ixa: Time to finish this.

IXA KNUCKLE, RISE UP!

GARULU BITE!

(They combine their attacks and hit Bloodman, who screams in pain as he explodes. Kiva then goes to check on Psylocke.)

Kiva: Psylocke, are you okay?

Psylocke: (groans) It depends... did he die?

Kiva: Yeah, Ixa and I finished him off.

(Then Power Girl carries Xenovia while Kiva carries Psylocke. They leave the scene along with Ixa as the chapter ends.)