Chapter 20: Kiva vs Saga (Final Round)

(Makoto prepares to go to the Underworld, where he intends to settle things with Tokuhiko.)

R/A/K/A/X: Good luck, darling.

Daigo: We will back you up in there.

Raiden/Yae: That is, if things start going bad.

(Makoto then remembers his last fight, and turns to Daigo.)

Makoto: I gotta ask you something first, Daigo.

Daigo: (confused) What is it?

Makoto: What did Tokuhiko mean by conclusion?

Daigo: (sighs) I fought him before, and I asked him if you really left him or he's being a pawn of someone else. Just tell me, Makoto. Are YOU doing... the right thing?

Makoto: (confused) Why are you concerned?

Daigo: Even though I'm a Supernatural Hunter... I don't like anyone being used as a pawn.

(Makoto looks at Daigo.)

Makoto: I understand, Daigo.

(Makoto then goes to the underworld as Captain Atom calls for back up through his communicator.)

Captain Atom: Call Hawkman and Shazam.

(Meanwhile, Tokuhiko is seen in the Underworld, holding a feather.)

Tokuhiko: I will never forget you... the girl who I saved...

(Suddenly he senses a familiar presence, puts the feather away and turns to see Makoto.)

Tokuhiko: You came...

Makoto: (comes in) Well, here I am, just like you asked.

(Then they look at each other, and sigh as they know what will happen next.)

Makoto/Tokuhiko: (in unsion) This is it!

Makoto: Kivat!

Tokuhiko: Sagark!

(Their respective partners come to their owners.)

GABU!

Makoto/Tokuhiko: Henshin!

HENSHIN!

(They transform into their Kamen Rider Forms and start fighting. They charge at each other and Kiva gives Saga a knee strike in the face and dodges his attack before trying to punch him, but Saga grabs Kiva's fist and shoves him aside before grabbing him.)

Saga: You will regret that day, Makoto!

Kiva: I'll wake you up, even if I have to use force!

(Kiva elbows Saga's chest. He then hits his chest with a karate chop before kicking punching him in the chest. Saga tries to whip him, but he dodges and keeps attacking him. The group comes in along with Captain Atom and Power Girl as they watch the fight between the fangire princes. Saga tries to whip him again, and almost succeeds as Kiva grabs his weapon and throws it away before charging at him.)

Saga: I promised myself you would pay for what you did to me.

(Saga charges at Kiva, only to get a spartan kick from him, and then Kiva grabs his arm and throws him away.)

Kiva: I will... (pulls out his fuestles) I WILL SURPASS YOU!

GARULU SABER!

(Cut to Doran Castle, Jiro hears the calling.)

AS WELL AS BASSHAA MAGNUM!

(Back to Doran Castle, Ramon hears the calling too.)

AND... DOGGA HAMMER!