Chapter 10: Bursting (🍋)

(Kiva is seen ready to fight, when suddenly Daigo comes in.)

Daigo: There you are...

Kiva: Huh? Who are you?

(Daigo places the Ixa Driver in his waist, and then pulls out the Ixa Knuckle, much to Kiva's shock.)

Kiva: Hey, it's you. You are Ixa.

Daigo: That's right.

(Then Sona's Peerage comes in.)

Sona: (to Kiva) Go

Sona: (to Kiva) Go. We got this one.

(Kiva decides to carry Tokuhiko's unconscious body.)

Daigo: (stern) I WILL NOT LET YOU GO!

READY!

Daigo: HENSHIN!

FIST ON!

(Daigo becomes Kamen Rider Ixa, and then a burst is unleashed, surprising everyone. Kiva manages to leave with Tokuhiko nevertheless.)

Ixa: (glares at Sona) Typical of all Supernatural Factions

Ixa: (glares at Sona) Typical of all Supernatural Factions. You say you're different from each other... but you're all alike. Devils, Angels, Fallen Angels! ALL THE SAME!

(Ixa starts shooting, and everyone dodges his shots, except for Xenovia, who charges at Ixa. He keeps shooting, but she deflects the bullets with her Durandal, and then he changes his Ixa Calibur to its Calibur Mode, and their swords clash.)

Ixa: Xenovia Quarta, return that life to God!

Xenovia: You're the one facing God's judgement!

(Their weapons clash for some minutes until Irina tries to intervene, only for him to kick Xenovia and slash Irina's leg.)

Irina: (falls down) Argh... my leg...

(Sona's Peerage charges at Ixa, who changes his Ixa Calibur to its Gun Mode and shoots them down, bringing them on their knees. Ixa focuses on Xenovia and inserts a fuestle in his Ixa Knuckle.)

IXA CALIBUR! RISE UP!

(Ixa performs a powerful slash, which Xenovia tries to block, but her Durandal breaks and she gets slashed and brought down. Ixa then reverts to Daigo as Sona tries to approach him.)

Sona: Wait, please.

(Suddenly two girls come in, showing murderous auras.)

Raiden: What do we have here?

Yae: A bunch of dead meats.

Sona: W-Who are you?

Raiden: (smirks) Your worst nightmare!

(Then they fight Sona and her peerage. Raiden slashes Tsubaki, Momo and Reya while Yae beats Saji, Tomoe and Tsubasa to a pulp. Only Ruruko is left, the two girls approach her, and see her scared expression.)

Raiden/Yae: (smirk) Boo!

(Ruruko runs away like a chicken, and then Raiden and Yae turn to Daigo.)

Daigo: I'm in trouble, huh?

Raiden: You shouldn't have disobeyed us. Now we'll have to punish you.

Yae: But don't worry, you will like it, because your punishment is...

Raiden/Yae: Having sex with us!

(Then they remove their clothes before forcefully removing his pants and underwear.)

Daigo: Hey!

(Yae sits on his face while Raiden starts sucking his manhood off while he started licking her. Raiden keeps sucking him off while he keeps licking Yae until both end up cumming.)

Raiden: Tasty. Now for the main course.

(Raiden then inserts Daigo's member into her pussy and starts bouncing while Yae keeps rubbing hers on his face.)

Yae: More! Lick me more!

(Raiden keeps bouncing faster.)

Raiden: It's so big inside of me... (moans loudly) more, more.

(She keeps bouncing on his manhood while he is still licking Yae, and then the three cum.)

Raiden: So amazing.

(Then she uses her remaining energy to teleport herself, Yae and Daigo out as the screen fades out.)