Chapter 12: Flashbacks

(Some years ago)

(Tokuhiko is seen waiting for Makoto until Shalba Beelzebub comes in.)

Young Tokuhiko: Who are you?

Shalba: I am Shalba Beelzebub! And I am here to warn you that he won't come back

Young Tokuhiko: What are you talking about?

(Shalba then uses a spell on Tokuhiko which manipulates his memories, and then the latter gets angry.)

Young Tokuhiko: How could you, Makoto? How could you do this to me?

(Cut to Shirogane Household, a younger Daigo is seen approaching his father Daisuki Shirogane.)

Young Daigo: Hey, dad.

Daisuki: Oh, hello son. Look, now is not a good time for a father-son talking. Daddy is working.

Young Daigo: On what?

Daisuki: (shows a project) On this.

(Daigo looks at the project his father was working.)

Young Daigo: Wow, what is this?

Daisuki: This is our family's new project. We call it... Ixa System.

Young Daigo: Ixa System?

Daisuki: With this, we can combat each and every threat coming from the supernatural factions.

(Daigo gets surprised as his father smiles at him.)

Daisuki: With the Ixa System complete, there will be no supernatural who can stand up to us.

(Daigo smiles back.)

(Some days later, Daigo is seen walking back from school when he suddenly saw devils flying towards Shirogane's village.)

Young Daigo: (shocked) It can't be!

(Then Daigo runs towards the village and sees Lord Phenex leading an army of devils.)

Lord Phenex: I want all of those Shirogane scums dead! The supernatural's survival is at stake, and if the Ixa System is complete, we're all doomed!

Young Daigo: (whispers) No...

(Daigo takes an alternate route and goes to his family's house, but it's too late as he sees them already dead.)

Young Daigo: (sobs) MOM! DAD!

(Daigo cries over his parent's dead bodies.)

(Some months later, Daigo has single-handedly developed the Ixa System and completed it.)

Daigo: I will slaughter all of supernatural and fangires!

(Years later, Daigo meets Raiden Shogun and Yae Miko.)

Raiden: You seem lonely... How about we give you a good time?

Daigo: No, thanks. I'm fine.

(Yae sits on his lap.)

Yae: Come on, I promise we won't bite... much.

(Then Raiden hugs him from behind.)

Daigo: Hey, get off me!

Raiden: (smirks) Nope. (whispers on Daigo's ear) From now on, you belong to us.

(Daigo then turns to see Yae smirking like a yandere.)

Daigo: Great... yanderes...

(Some weeks later, Daigo is seen walking through the streets as he see some stray devils chasing after four girls.)

Daigo: (stern) STRAY DEVILS!

(The stray devils turn to see Daigo.)

Stray Devil 1: Who are you?

Daigo: My name doesn't matter to you. But I have a request.

Stray Devil 2: We don't accept any requests from a human.

(Then Daigo pulls out the Ixa Driver and places it on his waist before pulling out the Ixa Knuckle, much to the strays' shock.)

Daigo: Stray Devils. Please return those lives to God!

Stray Devil 3: NEVER!

Daigo: So be it.

READY!

Daigo: Henshin!

FIST ON!

(Daigo becomes Kamen Rider Ixa, and the stray devils gasp in shock. Then Ixa draws his Ixa Calibur and slashes seven of the eight stray devils, killing them. The last one grabs one of the girls.)

Ixa: Huh?

Stray Devil 8: Step back, or this worthless human pays the price. I'm warning you!

(Ixa turns his Calibur into a gun and shoots the stray devil in the head, killing him.)

Ixa: That's why you should always go for the head.

(Ixa then walks away, leaving the four girls confused.)

Girls: What just happened?

(It doesn't take long for them to be beheaded by Raiden Shogun.)

Raiden: If you didn't stare at our cutie pie, you whores would be still alive!

(Raiden laughs like a yandere and as the screen fades out, her laugh echoes.)