Chapter 17: Darkness Rises

(Daigo is seen returning to the ruins of his house to find some information.)

Daigo: There must be something useful around here.

(Suddenly some exorcists charge at him, but he notices them.)

Daigo: Damn it!

(Daigo starts fending off the exorcists one by one. He then kicks the last one down.)

Exorcist: (smirks) We have your girls.

Daigo: (stern) WHAT?

Exorcist: We made an alliance with some fallen angels, and we took them away. You will NEVER see them again!

(Daigo gets enraged as he starts beating the exorcist. But as he was about to kill him, Rias and her peerage come and try to stop him.)

Rias: Daigo, stop!

Daigo: (angry) NO! THIS FUCKING BASTARD DESERVES TO DIE!

(Xenovia and Irina then approach him and grab his arms.)

Xenovia: This isn't you, Daigo.

(Makoto then comes in.)

Makoto: Daigo, we can help you to find and save your girlfriends. You just need to cooperate.

Daigo: (sighs) Fine!

(Timeskip)

(Makoto and Daigo are seen with Rias' Peerage and the five members of the Justice League as they see both exorcists and fallen angels on the way.)

Makoto: Kivat!

Kivat: Yeah! Alright! Kivatte Go!

GABU!

READY!

Makoto/Daigo: Henshin!

FIST ON!

(They transform into Kamen Riders, and along with the other heroes, they charge at the villainous group. Kiva dodges some fallen angels' spears while Power Girl punches an exorcist several times. However another fallen angel throws a light spear in her leg. In retaliation, she shoots a heat vision at him. The third fallen angel shoots some spears, but Kiba deflects them before slashing her chest and kicking her down. Kiva kicks the fallen angel he was fighting, and then he uses his fuestle.)

WAKE UP!

(Kiva kicks through the fallen angel, killing him. Ixa is fighting both an exorcist and a fallen angel, but gets overpowered. Rias notices that and shoots a destruction spell which kills both of them. Captain Atom is fighting an exorcist while Akeno electrifies a fallen angel, making her scream.)

Akeno: Aw... music to my ears...

(Ixa glares at Rias.)

Ixa: I had it under control.

Rias: Everyone sees that.

(Suddenly three exorcists come in and attack them.)

Ixa: (pulls out a fuestle) Time to use this!

DARKNESS RISING!

(Ixa becomes Dark Ixa and starts attacking the exorcists brutally.)

(Meanwhile Starfire, Katana and Black Lightning find Raiden and Yae.)

Raiden: Who are you?

Starfire: We are Daigo's friends.

Raiden: Friends?

Katana: Yeah, only friends.

B. Lightning: We're here to rescue you.

(They rescue the two girls.)

(Back to Dark Ixa, he is beating the exorcists brutally as the rest of the heroes manage to defeat both exorcists and fallen angels.)

Kiva: Alright, I guess that's all of them.

(Then they turn to see Raiden and Yae being rescued as the former sees Dark Ixa brutalizing the exorcists.)

Dark Ixa: TAKE THIS! AND THIS!

Raiden: (to the heroes) Guys, you need to knock him out?

Koneko: (confused) Why?

Raiden: According to Daigo's data, this form is really unstable and it will make Daigo totally berserk and attack everyone.

Captain Atom: Well, we better stop him, and fast!

(Then Rias and Akeno combine their destruction spell while Kiva prepares his finisher and the Justice League members prepare to attack.)

WAKE UP!

Rias/Captain Atom: (in unsion) NOW!

(Dark Ixa turns to the heroes and prepares to attack them, but their combined attacks prove to be too much for him, and he is reverted back to his human form.)

Rias: Did we do it?

Captain Atom: I guess so...

(Kiva then reverts back to Makoto.)

Makoto: Let's take both Daigo and Power Girl to the hospital. They need medical attention.

Captain Atom: You heard him. Let's take them outta here.

(Then they take both Daigo and Power Girl away as the screen fades out.)