Chapter 24: Meet the X-Men/Two Kings

(Makoto is seen approaching a mansion as he proceeds to knock the door. As it opens, he is greeted by a certain group of mutants as Kivat approaches him.)

Kivat: Hey, Makoto. Can you explain why you're here again?

Makoto: Not now, Kivat.

Rogue: Wait, you're Kiva?

Storm: Tell us, why are you here?

Makoto: One of yours told me about an attack caused by rogue fangires.

Cyclops: Oh... those creatures...

Makoto: Yep. You must be Psylocke's friends, right?

(Suddenly Rogue decides to make a move on Makoto.)

Rogue: My name is Rogue, darling. And despite being half-fangire, you look like a cutie. (seductively) Maybe you can tell me what you're planning, huh?

Wolverine: No, he won't talk. Maybe we should rip an explanation out of him.

Makoto: (sighs) Kivat!

Kivat: Alright, Kivatte Go!

(Makoto grabs Kivat and prepares to transform.)

GABU!

Makoto: Henshin!

(Makoto becomes Kamen Rider Kiva, and then Wolverine is about to fight him, but a male voice is heard.)

????: Logan! That's enough!

(Wolverine growls in annoyance as Professor X comes in.)

Professor X: My apologies for that. Come in.

(Kiva enters the mansion along with the X-Men, unaware that he's being watched by a certain "Desert King".)

(Some minutes later, Makoto is seen along with Professor X as they start talking.)

Professor X: Psylocke must have told you about these "rogue" fangires attacking this place.

Makoto: Yeah, and I almost died because of it.

Professor X: Some of us X-Men can be a little... judgmental sometimes.

Makoto: Who in the world isn't?

Professor X: You have a point.

Makoto: Which fangires attacked you and your team exactly?

(Cyclops comes in and shows the pictures of the Moose Fangire, Crab Fangire, Horse Fangire and Ladybug Fangire.)

Cyclops: These are the fangires who attacked us. Most of us had been critically injured. Only Wolverine, the Professor, Rogue, Storm, Jean, Gambit, Beast, Psylocke and I managed to survive as we eventually repelled them.

Makoto: (in mind) There's no doubt. Someone more powerful is behind all of this. But who?

(Suddenly Cyclops' communicator beeps and he attends it.)

Cyclops: Yep.

Storm: (intercom) We have a problem. Someone who calls himself a god is attacking us.

Makoto: (to Kivat) Okay, Kivat. Let's go and face this invader.

Kivat: All Right!

GABU!

Makoto: Henshin!

(Makoto becomes Kiva as he gets out of the mansion and charges at the attacker, hitting his stomach with a dropkick.)

Ajeel: Ugh

Ajeel: Ugh... who dares to defy a god?

Kiva: I do, you false god, or should I say... Desert King.

(Ajeel gets angered and uses his magic to harm Kiva before punching him down.)

Ajeel: Those who don't know their place... DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE!

(Kiva pulls out a fuestle and places it on Kivat.)

GARULU SABER!

(Cut to Doran Castle, Jiro is seen taking a sip of his tea until he realizes that he's being summoned.)

Jiro: I guess I'll breathe the air of the corrupted world.

(Jiro becomes Garulu Saber, and goes towards Kiva, who grabs the saber and changes to his Garulu form. He roars as Ajeel charges at him, only to be slashed.)

Ajeel: What? (growls) How dare you harm me?

(Ajeel tries to punch Kiva, who grabs and twists his fist before slashing and kicking him.)

Ajeel: You... MUST DIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE!

(He summons a sand golem, but Kiva commands his Garulu Saber to unleash a sonic wave which harms Ajeel and destroys his golem.)

Kivat: Now, Kiva!

GARULU BITE!

(Kiva then jumps and slashes Ajeel, killing him. Then Doran Castle comes in and devours Ajeel's soul. The X-Men get surprised by seeing Kiva defeat Ajeel. Some hours later, Makoto is seen playing violin as Psylocke watches him.)

Psylocke: (sighs in love) I had no idea you could play violin so well.

Makoto: My father taught me that.

Psylocke: Good to know.

(Then Makoto keeps playing his violin as the screen fades out.)