Chapter 28: The Demise of Yura and Jacob

(Rias is seen walking upstairs until she sees Invel Yura and Jacob Lessio.)

Rias: (glares) Who are you?

Yura: Are you related to Kiva?

Rias: (crosses her arms) What if I am?

Jacob: Then you must come with us!

(Out of a sudden, two familiar figures attack Yura and Jacob out of nowhere. They're revealed to be Tokuhiko and Octavia.)

Tokuhiko: We shall be your opponents!

(Rias gets confused by seeing Tokuhiko's sudden appearance, but couldn't help but to notice Octavia.)

Rias: (eyes widen) You're...?

(Octavia ignores Rias as she and Tokuhiko call their partners.)

Tokuhiko: Sagark!

Octavia: Dark Kiva-La!

(Sagark and Dark Kiva-La come to their respective owners.)

D

D. Kiva-La: Let's do it, Octavia!

(They then prepare to transform.)

Tokuhiko/Octavia: Henshin!

HENSHIN!

(They transform into their Kamen Rider forms.)

D

D. Kiva-La: Kamen Rider Dark Kiva-La!

(They charge at Yura and Jacob as they slash the two mages before they block their attacks.)

(Meanwhile, Makoto is seen playing violin to Dimaria, who starts having sensations.)

Dimaria: (in mind) Oh god... he plays violin so well it's touching my body... shaking my soul... so soft and warm...

(Back to Saga and Dark Kiva-La, they corner both Yura and Jacob as they grab them in the collar and slam them down several times.)

(Meanwhile in a warehouse, a Toad Fangire is seen attacking several workers along with Gorilla Grodd. Suddenly Makoto and Shazam come in.)

Shazam: (stern) Grodd...

Makoto: He must have found a way to control that fangire's mind.

Kivat: Let's stop them!

Makoto: Okay, Kivat!

GABU!

Makoto: Henshin!

(Makoto transforms into Kiva as Shazam turns to him.)

Shazam: Get the Fangire, and I'll go for Grodd!

(Kiva nods and charges at Toad Fangire, only to be shoved aside. He tries to stop him, but gets kicked down as the Fangire punches him twice, and as Kiva gets up, he gets hit by a roundhouse kick.)

(Back to Saga and Dark Kiva-La, they slash both Yura and Jacob, who try to attack them, but their attacks don't faze them.)

Saga: This is the final judgement from the King: Death!

WAKE UP!

(Dark Kiva-La slashes both Yura and Jacob several times before Saga slashes them two, finishing them. Rias can only watch the fight as the couple quickly leaves.)

(Back to Shazam, he is seen having a hard time dealing with Grodd until the gorilla gets shot in the back.)

Grodd: (stern) Who dare shoot the mighty Grodd?

Ixa: (comes in) I do, you primate. Now return that life to God!

(Ixa keeps shooting Grodd while Kiva prepares to finish Toad Fangire.)

WAKE UP!

(Back to Ixa, he keeps slashing Grodd as his telekinesis don't seem to work on him.)

Grodd: Impossible!

(Ixa doesn't respond, and simply prepares to finish the gorilla.)

IXA CALIBUR RISE UP!

(Both Kiva and Ixa finish their respective targets, and then they prepare to leave as the screen fades out.)